Chapter 85- The Prince Is Very Sick (10)

Standing at the door was a bodyguard dressed in black. His face had a cold expression and his eyes were cold.

Seeing Su Yan returning, he said in a cold voice, "Girl Su Yan, I am Nan Tang, also here to ask you to pack up your things and move out."

Su Yan asked curiously, "Where am I moving?"

Nan Tang responded, "Move to His Highness's palace."

"Why?"

"You are already a personal maidservant of His Highness, so you will naturally follow and wait for him."

Nan Tang's face was as stern as before, and his expression did not fluctuate.

Su Yan nodded after she finished listening and said "OK", and then walked into her room and began to pack up.

She had only moved into this room for a short period of time, so she didn't have much to pack.

After packing up her things, all she had was a small bag.

After a while, Nan Tang looked at the bag in her hands, and after half a moment, he said, "You're done?"

"Yes, nothing else."

Nan Tang nodded, didn't speak again, and led Su Yan towards the side hall.

The side hall Nan Tang mentioned was connected to the hall of Xuanyuan Yonghao, but was separated by a wall.

Although it is a side hall, it is also three times bigger than the house where Su Yan lived.

The tables and chairs were furnished and books and ink are available.

"You will live here in the future." Nan Tang's voice came.

Su Yan looked around and placed the baggage in her hand on the table.

Immediately afterward, she listened to Nan Tang's words again. "His Highness is sick, and cannot be lacking people. When you are done, you go to his bed and wait on him."

"Okay," she nodded.

After he finished speaking, without looking around, he turned around and left simply.

She sat down next to the chair. There was no dust on the table and chairs, it seemed that people often cleaned them.

When she reached out and touched the teapot, the water inside was still warm.

She touched the teacup beside and poured herself a glass of water, and drank it bit by bit.

Xiaohua looked at its host and wondered, "Host? You have been thinking about things in silence recently."

Su Yan looked at the curling smoke from the teacup and responded gently.

Her voice said softly, "I'm going to be careful."

Then she took out candy wrapped in oil paper from the bag hanging around her waist, unwrapped it slowly and ate it.

Candy scented with strawberry milk spread from her mouth.

As soon as Xiaohua saw the candy, it couldn't help but sigh.

It's a great host.

There was a chance to make a wish, even if she promised to eat strawberry milk candy all the time.

In order to be in line with this era, the original packaging of strawberry milk candy has become oil paper packaging.

The toffee inside also became a box-shaped cube.

That's right, what the host is eating now is the candy she had made by herself.

It also thought that the host even if she didn't want an aircraft or an atomic bomb, she would at least choose a defensive weapon or something.

Thinking of this, Xiaohua regretted having let its host eat sugar.

If it had let the host touch an AK-47 and play with grenades and smoke bombs, maybe the host would also love guns now.

In about the time of an incense stick, Su Yan, who had been in contemplation, finally recovered.

The toffee in her mouth also disappeared, and her eyes blinked bright and clear.

She stood up and walked out, her silence the same as before.

She went to the door of the bedroom and saw Qiushi still kneeling outside the bedroom.

It looks like her figure was shaky, sweating and looking as if she would fall to the ground in the next second.

Su Yan paused and looked at Qiushi for a few moments.