All Mine

"Shit." I said under my breath more to myself but he heard and boy he wasn't happy.

He proceeded to get closer while I looked for an escape.  I grabbed my moms empty glass and went to walk off but he cadged me in like a lost animal by putting both his arms now either side of me.

"Pretty plump lips like these shouldn't have words like them leaving."

I was stunned. I mean what the hell was I supposed to do.

"P-please step back." He smirked looking down at my body for a second before looking back up to my face.

"And this is all going to be mine." He said that like I was something to be bought. It made me sick and want to smack his beautiful face all at the same time.

He leaned closer to me and pushed me more into the bar as he reached over me to grab the bottle of whiskey that was behind the bar. How the hell did he know I was going for that! There were so many other bottles back there and he grabbed that one.

He placed it on the bar and moved till his lips were right at my ear.

"All mine."

I squealed and tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. And my poor attempt at trying to get him away was making him laugh.

"Ruby?" I heard Kegans voice as he made his way to us. This made Colton move back a little but his arms didn't drop from me.

"Oh um mom and dad just wanted to know where you were." I was thankful that he had came in. I grabbed moms glass and put some wine in it and then ran. I didn't even care about getting my drink any more.

We all walked in to the dinning room and I handed mom her drink before rushing to my seat.

"Oh Colton you made it!" His mother got up to give him a hug.

"Sit next to Ruby." He turned to me and his smirk came to his face.

"Gladly."  Is it bad to say that I'm racking up ideas on 'accidents' that can happen to him...

I tried to move closer to Weston and boy did Colton have a problem with that. Once he was in his seat his hand grabbed my thigh  pulling me closer so that I couldn't move

Accident number one-  a fork magically finds its way into his hand.

I was so consumed by his hand on my leg that kept getting closer to a place he shouldn't be, that I didn't even know my dad was speaking to me.

"What?"

"Doesn't that sound good?"

"What was it?" My mother turned to me fast and I saw Colton contain a laugh.

"That we have the engagement party two nights from now?" I could have sworn I felt Colton squeeze my thigh as a warning.

"Would you all excuse me. I need some fresh air." I ripped Coltons hand off me and rushed to the back of the house. As I went through the kitchen where a few workers were I found a bottle of root beer. Me and Weston liked the same soda.

I walked out the back doors and let the cold air hit me.

The bottle still had to be opened and there was no way I was going through the house to get an opener now.

I walked to the table close to the pool and put the lid on the table and gave it a good smack and pop went the cap.

"You sure are a feisty little one aren't you." I jumped spilling the soda a little in the process.

"You know when I said I needed fresh air I meant I don't want visitors."

"You really got a bad attitude."

"Only for you." I smirked going to turn away from him.

Colton grabbed my wrist and pulled my body right to his chest making me squeal for how fast his movements were.

"Now don't make me play the bad guy little one." I was pushing as hard as I could to get out of his grip and doing everything that I could.

What shocked me was when he slapped my ass.

I was mortified. No one had ever touched me like he was right now and I didn't want it. I couldn't help myself when my hand came up and went across his face. His head went to the side with the force I put behind my smack.

I won't lie I was proud of my work. I went to move back but he kept his hands on my waist. He picked me up and grabbed the bottle from my hand throwing it somewhere on the lawn.

This is where all panic came to me. I didn't know what this guy could do. He was from a family of KILLERS!  I'm dead. This is how I die and my Damn is going to find my body.

"I-I'm Sorry! Please put me down!" I cried as I saw him carrying me closer to the pool.

"To late now baby." And the next thing I knew I was in the air before my body hit the cold water.

Once I came up for air my eyes went to his cold gray ones.

"You son of-" he grabbed my face and pulled me to the edge of the pool. This man really liked pulling me around.

"I thought I told you not to use those words." I was more then pissed right now. I felt nothing but hate for this man.

"Ruby!" My mother called as she rushed down the stairs with Mrs. Salvatore.

Colton grabbed me pulling me out of the pool lifting me by my arm pits. He did it like I weighed nothing to him.

"Baby are you alright?"

"She just slipped. I tried to grab her but her heel got on some water." Colton lied through his teeth as he placed his jacket on me trying to be a gentleman. Lying scum.

Accident number two- he slips onto water right off a damn cliff

"Oh well why don't we go get you cleaned up!"

"No I'll go myself." I pushed past my mother and Mrs. Salvatore going right up to my room.

The rest of the night I hid upstairs not wanting to show my face again. I wasn't letting him do this to me. I'm sure he's got other girls that would want him and after we're are married I'm moving to a house in Florida and he can be with them.