Able

The low sound of the car engine slowly turns into a silence

We have arrived at school.

It almost felt unreal.

On Friday i was at school chasing Chenle around.

On Saturday i was begging for my life inside Chenle's house the whole day.

Yesterday i murdered a man and being lied to straight on my face.

This past three days are more intense than my whole life. I had been hurt, i had also been encouraged.

The act of betrayal and trust issues were woven between. My heart had been overwhelmed with emotion.

I was going to the same school i had been yet i was inside a car with these boys that practically changed my whole life in the span of three days.

Jeno stepped out of the car to open my door.

As soon as i got out of the car i saw so many people looking at us. The girls started to squeal when all of the boys got out of the car.

"Huang Renjun!"

"Haechan is so cute oh my."

"Who is that girl?"

"Why is she coming with them?."

The attention shifts from the boys to me. So many students are looking at us right now.

"I didn't know you guys were this famous," i said following Jeno, Renjun, and Jisung to the school yard.

The ones in the other car walked a few steps behind us.

"Chenle i love you!"

"Zhong Chenle!"

A girl shouted at Chenle. He kept walking with an annoyed look on his face. Much like that time i tried to make him go back to his class.

 Much like that time i tried to make him go back to his class

[8.30AM]

The class is starting.

Apparently Haechan did the talking to the school about me changing classroom yesterday. Of course with a different excuse to hide the seemingly made up truth.

Chenle and Jisung are sitting beside each other already while i wait outside waiting for the teacher to call me. Chenle had his eyes on me maybe because he thought i would run away.

I stare at the hallway. I almost forgot how Chenle slammed me back flat on to the floor that day. The memories of me limping to the school clinics put a painful grin on my face.

"Xiao Yue," the teacher finally called.

Huh?

I thought Chenle's homeroom teacher was the one who asked me to chase him that day.

I step in the new classroom.

"So Xiao Yue will join our class from now on, i assume since she isn't a new student you all know each other right?" the teacher asked the students.

The students in the class were looking at each other with a confused face.

Crap.

This isn't going to be fun.

"We don't...?" One of the students finally spoke.

Chenle chuckled followed by Jisung.

The teacher looks at me and let me introduce myself.

"I'm Xiao Yue from class C, i changed class because of personal reason," i explained.

"Boring," one of the class jocks shouted.

I walk to the empty seat right beside Chenle.