Chapter 34 : Bomb Dropped

"Impressive. You can do well in Psychology, why did you major in Fine Arts?" Mr. Sanders complimented me while I'm standing next to Jungkook.

Before we initiate our plan tonight, I called him to make sure that everything is going to be fine and that he is ready to face his fear of women.

Jungkook spent the entire day inside his room since he doesn't want to cross paths with his evil aunt.

I called Yana earlier and she is very thrilled to meet Jungkook. She said I'll have to do something in return after she finishes her promise to me to visit the Jeon's house tonight. Of course, she could be very persuasive so I just said yes.

"I never thought I had it in me." I joked. Mr. Sanders told us that he will stay here later at night in case something goes wrong with what we are about to do. Until now, I'm still perplexed by the fact that he allows me to take over his patient even though I have no experience in this stuff. All I have are my instincts and free will to help Jungkook get over his phobia.

Around seven in the evening Jungkook is starting to tremble out of nervousness and I can't help but laugh at him "Why are you laughing?" He asked, his tone was a bit angry.

"Nothing, you act like you're going on a date." I blurted out and his forehead creases.

"This will be my first time conversing with a female specie if my mind works well." He said honestly.

"Don't worry, you'll nail it." I winked at him and he just shakes his head at me before rolling his eyeballs.

Ten minutes before eight o'clock, Yana arrived. Perks for a having an early bird friend. Mr. Jeon welcomed her in the living room while the therapist instructs her of what to do.

I'm just at the side silently wheezing at her for being so confused about what the two were saying. But knowing Yana, she will not do any harm to him, unlike the woman on my left.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asks and I didn't answer her. "Just curious, because you have pretty bad taste." Hearing her say those words I turned to face her with rage all over my face.

"What did you just say?" I arched a brow and crossed both of my arms in front of my chest. I will not tolerate her offensive words towards my friend.

The old woman just shrugged off her shoulders and went to the kitchen to grab something.

After the instructions were perfectly disseminated to me and Yana, we walked upstairs to Jungkook's room "Remember, do not blow up my cover. Do not spill any drinks or beans, okay?" I reminded her and she nodded with intensity.

"You do remember that you'll do a favor for me, right?" She asked back and I smiled at her as I confirm her words.

I knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door once we arrived in front of it. "Jungkook, my friend Yana wants to meet you!" I announced and waited for his reply.

"Come in." His words were not that clear but it's audible enough for me to know that I can now open the door.

I entered first and Yana comes in next. I looked at Jungkook's face who is currently focused on Yana (which I envied for a bit) and waited for his reaction.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him. It took seconds before he managed to speak an unbelievable reply.

"Negative one over ten." He judges and I snorted at his comment, but I immediately scolded myself.

"Yah! That was mean." I told him but I can't hide the hint of laughter in my tone.

"Whatever it means, I'm Yana and it is finally nice to meet you." She said before reaching out for Jungkook's hand.

Without hesitation, he shakes my friend's hand and I almost jerked a tear for being too proud. "I'll leave you two alone," I told them with a smile when they faced my direction. "Oh wait, Yana, one second?" I called her attention and she quickly moved next to me.

I leaned over her shoulder and whispered something to her ear. "Remember, he is mine." After telling that I narrowed my eyes at her and she giggled.

"Don't worry."

I waited with the three adults in the living room. As expected to myself, I only interact with the two other guys and neglected the parasite sitting next to me. I don't know why she is even next to me in situations like this.

Sometimes we would hear some laughs from Jungkook's room and we would all feel at ease, except for the woman next to me. She might be furious now that Jungkook can handle himself in front of a woman. Seeing that Jungkook is taller than her without her six inches heels, he could easily knock her out in an instant.

After thirty minutes, we heard footsteps coming down and it's Yana. "So how did it went?" Mr. Sanders asked. The results were obvious, he did well, I just know it.

"He is hilarious." Yana chuckled causing her eyes to into crescent moons.

"Great, would you like to eat something?" Mr. Jeon said in amusement.

"I'm fine with anything mister." She politely answered. Mr. Jeon went straight to the kitchen while Mr. Sanders told us that he is going to leave because he is not needed anymore.

Yana, on the other hand, pulled me outside without any consent. "You promised me. It's your turn now." She whisper-yelled.

"You did not spill anything right?" I asked and she bops her head. "Okay. Then, what is it?" 

"Set me up on a date with Yoongi." She squeals.

"What? No!" I disagreed. She immediately scowled with my sudden reaction to her request.

"But you promised! Besides, I heard from Jungkook that all of you are close. You're even a part of their group chat, it's like you're the hidden eight member of their circle." She blabbers.

"I just don't think Yoongi likes those things." I nervously laughed.

"C'mon! Just this time, please! Pretty please?" She bats her eyes like she is attempting to convince me using that technique.

"What if he hurts you? You know well how these boys toy around women's feelings!" I exclaimed. They're all good friends, but some of them don't make good boyfriends.

"He had hurt me a few times already. I wouldn't mind that now." She smiles bitterly.

"Stupid girl." I frowned.

"Just, please?"

"Fine," I muttered and she screams like a fanatic. I covered her mouth to avoid other neighbors waking up because of her noise.

"Dank hu!" Her gratitude towards me are muffled and I kept gesturing her to stay quiet.

The moment her adrenaline leaves her body, I pulled her back inside the  Jeon's house. Mr. Jeon prepared many foods and he says it is to celebrate Jungkook's improvements. "Have you seen Hyelin?" The old man asked.

"Isn't she with the therapist?" Yana wonders.

"No, Mr. Sanders already left," I told them.

I hurried my way back in the living room while the other two looked at the different parts of the house. If she is not in the living room, then where could she be?

I checked the guest room and there's no one inside, the bathroom is unoccupied as well.

Jungkook.

The thought suddenly popped into my head and I hurried my way upstairs but then I heard footsteps coming down.

"Bomb dropped, muffin." It was Hyelin, her arm slings over his shoulder and his eyes are red from crying.

"What are you doing?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Nothing. Actually, he and I reconciled. Right, Kookie?" She looks at the young man next to her who nods in agreement.

"Don't worry, Deonne. I feel fine now." He forced a smile.

Are you really fine, Jungkook?