00

"Hanako-Kun~!" The girl purred, leaning back on the bathroom's sink as she pried for attention,

"Yada Yada~ Y/N-Chan, what do you want now?" The boy looked back at her with his signature intimidating eyes, almost catlike yet they kept their own charm,

"Oh come on~ Its not that bad that I want your attention now is it~" The girl teased back, smirking as she stood up correctly now placing her hands in either sides if her hips, "Besides~! I'm your little secret, shouldn't I get some special treatment?"

The couple kept on talking to each other, laughing and teasing. Thing kids do these days, as the time passed by.

In almost an instant the bell began to ring, catching the boy's attention in no time, He looked over at the girl, his eyes hiding small hints of sadness as he stopped playing around Hus smile dropping slightly, "Hanako-Kun! Why did you stop?"

The girl looked at him with curious eyes, "Its about time you hide again, Y/N-Chan" The boy pulled out a smile, placing both his hands behind his head, the girl looked at him with a smile trying not to hint the disappointment she was holding.
"I'll be near for when you need me, Hanako-Kun~!"

The girl his in one of the bathroom stalls, not wanting to go back into the boundary she was assigned to, intrigued about who she was hiding from.

"Hanako-Kun! Do I really have to keep on cleaning your bathroom?" A female voice echoed throughout the room, footsteps coming closer to the end of the room, Hanako's laughter was very clear for Y/N ears, there was no confusing it with anything else,

"We made a real after all didn't we, Yashiro?" The boy cooed, giving the girl a side eye look.
The girl pouted, as she reached to the grab the bucket of water and some damp towels, not wasting a second to get cleaning.

The hidden spirit looked at the female, her mouth agape as she watched the girl mumble to herself as she scrubbed away at the floor.
It was as if she was begging, begging for her life.
The spirit couldn't help but chuckle at the scene, amused by only watching it.

Even though the young human female hadn't noticed the lingering stares of some stranger, Hanako did. knowing fully well who it was, floating over to the closed bathroom stall and banging on the door as a warning.

"Hanako-Kun what— Why did you bang the door so suddenly!" The female human screeched, scared from the sudden noise the male spirit had made, he only shrugged it off "I wanted to see your reaction Yashiro-San~!" The lie was simple, rolling off his tongue as easily as he came up with it.
While the female spirit sweatdropped knowing she had messed up big time.
Again.

----

Hello! I'm Sammy and its a pleasure to meet you!
I bring to you a Hanako x Reader! Since the fandom is a bit new, not many are around yet so I decided to bless you with a somewhat decent story! But ofc that's for you to decide.
I hope you all enjoyed this prologue, as a small introduction to the relationship Hanako and the reader will have in the FF

In any case, stay indoor, wash your hands and have a nice time!