15 pt.3~ Man-Eater

A/N- WE HIT 2K reads! Thank You!!!

"The only reason I'm dating Becca and her syphilis infected coochie, is because she's blackmailing me." Brody sighs, bringing his hand up to run his fingers through his hair.

"Why?"

Brody flops down on the bed dramatically. "Becca has a video of me drunk."

Ace rolls his eyes. "Can you elaborate a little more?"

"I was dared to wear my sister's fluffy pink dress. It barley fit, but I made it work."

I cover my mouth trying to contain my giggles. I fail terribly and Brody turns to glare at me. "Fuck you."

"No thanks." I give him a sweet smile. "Even though your dating Becca who is full of sexual diseases......Do you like Kaia," I ask.

"Yes......" He trails off not looking me in the eyes.

"Whelp. I think you fucked up your chance with Kai, dude." Ace states emotionless.

"Ace!" I hit his arm.

"No it fine, Harlow. He's right...Even though he's a dick."

"Fuck y-!"

"Enough!" I cut Ace off. "We need to get that embarrassing video off Becca's phone. Is she still in her room?"

"Yep." Brody responds popping the 'p'. "I think she's dressed too."

"I have a plan. See y'all in a little while." I smirk devilishly when they give me confused looks.

I walk towards Becca and I's bedroom. I knock on the door not wanting to barge in and see a live porn show. "Come in" Her voice answers.

I walk in just as her eyes look up. She's chilling on the bed with a Hot Topic magazine in her hand. My eyes land on the nightstand that her phone is on.

Bingo.

I clear my throat. "Hey Becca I think Rena is flirting with Brody by the lake." I point to the window where Rena, Brody and Cole are conversing. She growls, hopping off the bed and running out.

Talk about territorial! She's like a fucking bear!

Built like one too.

I quickly go to her phone. I examine her black sparkly case that put glitter all over the nightstand. I turn it on only to find that it needs a password.

Great.

I needed a five letter word to unlock it. I stare at the phone with anger. A knock on the door makes me jump. I drop the phone and crack the door open.

"Yes?"

"Hey it's me." Ace walks in, grabbing the phone off the floor. I shut the door and lock it.

"Five letter word." He states, thinking off into space. "How about her name?"

He hands me the phone and I type in 'Becca'. The phone vibrates telling me it's wrong. I shake my head at Ace who slumps his shoulders in return.

"What type of stuff does she like? Maybe it's her pet's name or something?"

"We dated a while back and she acts the same way since we dated. I remember she likes red and black. She always carries around a leather purse. Oh and she's dating Brody." Ace pauses.

"Brody!"

"Huh?" I look at him like he's lost his mind.

"Try Brody! It's a five letter word." He grabs the phone out my hands to type. I look at him in anticipation. He looks up meeting my eyes with a smug look. "We're in."