Chapter 00

August 5th, 2038
PM 8:29:05

The sound of a coin clinging and the beeping though floors filled the small digital elevator, where a brand new android, the RK800 was, flipping the currency through it's fingers.

As the coin ran through the android's hands and as the elevator reached the 70th floor, the android caught the silver piece of metal between it's dark blue fingernails. The RK800 swiftly put the coin in it's grey jacket pocket, which labeled it's serial number, model number, and blue arm band. The female fixed the collar of it's white shirt as the elevator doors opened, where she was met with a soldier looking at her a few feet away. "Negotiator on sight, I repeat, negotiator on sight." A SWAT member said, walking away from the RK800.

The android, that was about 5'4 (Shut up I don't care how tall you are, you're 5'4 now) in size, walked out of the elevator and over to a photo placed on a drawer, scanning it quickly. "No stop...i...i cant leave her!"

Phillips, John
Born: 10/11/1999
Lives: 1554 Park Ave. Detroit

Phillips, Caroline
Born: 05/23/2001
Lives: 1554 Park Ave. Detroit

Phillips, Emma
Born: 09/02/28
Lives: 1554 Park Ave. Detroit

The android set the photo down, looking around until it's eyes land on a fish tank that had been broken, with a small bit of water left. It also saw a fish flapping it's tail around on the ground. The female walks over and crouches down, looking at and scanning said fish.

Dwarf Gourami
Trichogaster Lalius
Origin: Ganges Delta, India

The android picks up the small fish, putting it back in the tank and watching it swim away.

Software Instability ^^^

After that cute deed was done, the RK800 progresses forward, before getting stopped by a hysterical Caroline Phillips, who grabs the android's jacket, looking into it's expressionless eyes. "Oh, oh, please, you've got to save my little girl.." She stresses before looking up and down at the android, who was about the same height as her, maybe a little taller. "Wait..you're sending..an android?" She asks, backing away from the robot in shock and terror. The SWAT member escorting her away was quick to intervene.

"Alright, ma'am. We need to go." He tells her, grabbing her arm and pulling her away. "You can't...you can't do that! You wh..why aren't you sending a real person!?" She asks rather loudly, not taking her eyes off the RK800 as she gets dragged away and the android keeps walking.

"Don't let that thing near her!"

"Why are we wasting our time sending an android to negotiate?"

"Keep that thing away from my daughter!"

"That piece of crap could jump from the rooftop at any second."

"KEEP IT AWAY!!" Caroline screams before her yells and cries are no longer heard in the house. The RK800 scans the small room, noticing Captain Allen is in Caroline and John's room. "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! My men are ready to step in..just give the order!"

"Fuck!" The captain growls, the call ending as Y/N walked up toward the male. "I don't believe this." He sighs as Y/N decides now is time to talk.

"Captain Allen?" The Captain looks behind him at the prototype. "My name is Y/N. I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." It says and the Captain doesn't say a word, looking at the computer screen in an annoyed fashion. "It's firing at everything that moves, It already shot down two of my men...We could easily get it, but they are on the edge of a balcony. If it falls, she falls."