Chapter Thirteen

Bryan's P.O.V

"Going to sleep was a mistake!" I yelled as I slammed the door shut on Freddy, immediately letting go, flashing him with the flashlight in my hand before slamming it closed once again and holding it with my weight. Quickly, I turned around to flash Fredbear and Foxy, who I just remembered attacked, and forgotten about completely, respectfully.

"Can you like.... I don't know... Not kill me for the three-hundredth and fifty-third time? Like... I want to wake up please!" I sassed at the robots, dodging Bonnie's claws and shut the door.

"And why would we do that?" Asked a dark, ominous, voice.

"I don't know, why would you do this in the first place?" I countered. Checking the closet before trying to get Fazbear back to his golden color.

"I-" the voice paused. Well this is new. While I wait for the response I look to the closet and see the fox.

"Of bloody course. What, ya gonna kill me again?!" I shout angrily at the canine creature. He pauses himself then starts to run at me when the alarm goes off.

"Oh thank you God! Thank you for freeing me of this nights torture!" I prayed as I felt myself wake up.

~~~
"Bryan!" I hear a light voice cry.

"What..." I groaned, opening my eyes to a bright light.

"Oh thank God your awake!" Someone barked happily, Lumine? Probably.

"What's wrong? I only took a nap..." I trailed, vision finally focused enough to see who was in the room. Sora and Fallen were on both sides of me, a glowing aura pulsing through there arms to their palms.

They must have been trying to wake me... Crap...

"You where out since six pm yesterday! We where worried when we couldn't wake you up..." Lumine whimpered, walking to my bedside and pulling me into a hug.

"I am so sorry Lumine... I must have been really tired to sleep that early til what time?" I explained, questioning them at the end.

"Six am." Fallen answered.

I mouthed 'ah okay' while nodding my head. "Oh, I forgot about the guests!" I exclaimed worriedly.

"Don't worry, they wanted to spend the night with their Bryan. They also wanted to make sure he would be properly cared for. In their words, they said to him 'You may not be apart of our guild, but you are still one of us.' When questioned upon." Sora soothed. Easily bringing down my nerves.

"You guys didn't do anything worse then what I have seen for them to think he would be endangered, did you?" I asked skeptically, my eyes darting between the three creatures before me.

"No, we did the opposite actually, we convinced them that he would be safe!" Proclaimed Fallen.

My eyes narrowed, "And you did that, how?" I asked.

"We basically took them through your mind while you where asleep. We just finished and wanted to wake you up. Sora and Fallen where here to protect you from the outside and let us know when you woke up." Explained Lumine.

I take ten deep breaths and open my eyes. "What the hell did you see." I growled sternly.

"Nothing you don't want us to. That's Memories job. If we did see something Forgetfulness would have erased it." Lumine answered.

"Who now?" I asked, curious to know of these beings.

"Your traits. The traits live separately from your personas due to the six being the guardians of the mind. If a trait becomes a persona they have earned the right of guardian. However, since we moved in, we have been checking up on the traits. Welcoming new ones and making sure others don't fade. Your mind is quite complicated Bryan. If you didn't want something to be found it would take years to find it with how it's organized. Hell, if you found it you wouldn't even know it thanks to how your mind works." Lumine explained with a small... I believe compliment.... At the end.

"Thank you..? I think..?" I thanked awkwardly. "Anyway, you wanted me awake, right? Well I'm up and i need to go talk to Michel later so we need to do things now." I stated. Getting up from my bed and changing shirts before grabbing a pair of boxers and heading to my bathroom.

After I changed, I walked back out of the bathroom and out of my room. I walk down the stairs and into the living room to be granted with the sight of the others.

"Good morning, how are you?" I ask the guests while walking to the kitchen.

"We are doing well now that we know Bryan will be safe here with you." Replied... Ritchie I believe.

"I am grateful to hear that you believe in my capability to keep your friend safe. As a host, I am able to harness their power without draining them in order to protect them with the best of my ability as well as help them control their powers better and a release for built up power. We don't want to cause an explosion, do we?" I joked slightly, a smile tugging at my lips.

The Twins laugh and Draco walks over to me. "Well, it seems that we must part ways soon. Could I just ask one favor?" He questioned me.

"Of course Draco, what do you want?" I countered, tilting my head.

"Could I use my lacrima crystal to talk to the people of my realm?" He asked, his eyes shinning like a sad puppy gripping onto his hope for dear life.

"Of course, but please know that you won't be able to do it often as time is frozen while you are here." I explained.

"Understood!" He nodded excitedly, he ran up to the twins and gave the white haired male a necklace and a note with a Time Orchard inside. "Could you give this to Jakey? You should be able to move even after you let go due to the flower." He inquired, determination shining through his eyes and a grin gracing his features.

"Of course." He agreed, holding himself with an aura of a mix of pride and fondness. "Good luck, I can't wait for the day that you come back to us."

The twins hugged Draco before looking at me. I walk up the counterpart and whispered in his ear, "May I have your scarf? It will be a tracker for you to get home." I pulled away to see him nod and hand me his scarf.

I curled the scarf into my hands, gripping it into a ball, I murmured to myself. Seconds later a rental glow emitted from the scarf, before dying down.

I gestured for the twins to come near me, when they did I grab the items Draco had given them and wrapped them with the scarf to make a small satchel. "The scarf will serve as a beacon when the time comes for him to be home once more." I told to the twins.

"Thank you," Ritchie said, bowing his head.

"Of course, safe travels." I bid in farewell. Draco waves at the twins before the step through the portal into Draco's world, the portal disintegrating behind them.

"Well then, Draco, welcome to the Alternate family!" I greeted.

~~~

I was standing by the pizzeria's door waiting for Micheal. I had my phone in my hand, watching YouTube with some earbuds in.

I was watching a role play in a game called Minecraft about this male who ran a theme park. It was getting pretty interesting too, maybe one day I can open one myself....

As I was brain storming ideas, I noticed a pair of feet in front of me. I take out my ear buds. Then I clear my phone, powering it off afterwards, before putting it away and lay my eyes on the stranger before me.

"Hello, my name is Bryan Films, are you Michael Afton?" 'Damn, I just need to meet the mother and I would have meet the entire family.' I thought to myself.

"Yes, I am. Shall we continue this inside?"

Phionex out~