As Long As I Dont Get Crazy Murdered, It's Alright I Guess...

"So how's college going? Still good? I hope you're going to your classes. I think we ALL learned not to do that based off of last time." Jesse said through the phone with a snicker. I sat on my bed, against the wall of my dorm, calling Jesse as I watched my roommate look for her phone while extremely hung over.

"Yeah, Jess. I'm going to classes. I have this thing called sanity." I smirk.

"Well, one of us should." Jesse fires back causing both of us to laugh.

"But besides classes and all, college is pretty ok. It's different from homeschool but in a better way. I wish i didn't have such an annoying roommate though." I complain loudly.

"Awe, babe, I know how hard dealing with her has been for you." He replies.

"You know I can hear you right?! This dorm is not that big." My roommate sasses. I lift the phone off my ear.

"Yes, we know Ashlyn. This dorm is so small, I can smell your toxic perfume from my closet," I snap. I bring the phone back to my face to hear Jesse laughing. "Anyway, I would to talk more but I gotta get to dance." I say sadly. I can practically hear the frown on Jesse's face.

"Ah, ok. Well, call later? We'll Skype over dinner." He suggests. I content smile grows on my face.

"I'm looking forward to it." I say softly. We both hang up. I grab my stuff and throw it over my shoulder. I look over at Ashlyn as I start getting up.

"Hey, Ashlyn?" I say, making her turn to face me. I send her a mega watt smile. "Thanks for letting me use your phone." I toss her, her phone and walk right out the door.

When I get to dance, July tells us all to stand in a straight line.

"The tango," She says before turning around to face us. "You have to have it in your arsenal, people. The first thing you need to understand is, it's all about sex. When you are dancing the tango with someone, you're seducing them. Partner up. We're gonna start with abrazo, the embrace." She instructs. I smile, fondly remembering when I told Madame Jesse could dance with a partner.

"Partners?" A gruff voice asks from beside me. I look over and see a tall dark man with bright green eyes. I nod in appreciation. I'm definitely taken and all, but he is not bad to look at.

"Sure." I smile, holding out my hand. He takes it and leads me out to the floor.

"Not you, Schwimmer. Keep practicing those jazz hands back in the corner." I look back as July tells this to Rachel. I frown but the guy leads me further away and into the crowd of people. I'm surprised when we all look over at them to see Rachel walking up to July.

"If I'm ever going to play Evita, I'm gonna have to learn how to tango." Rachel says with a nervous laugh.

"We're short a boy, so a girl needs to sit out and you don't have enough sex appeal to pull off a credible tango. You're awkward and tentative in your body, and you move like you're ashamed of it," July blows over her, turning back to the class. "Arms up! Ready, five, six, seven, eight."

Throughout class I can't help but sadly look over to Rachel who looked incredibly pathetic... Doing jazz hands. The guy who I learned was Calum, kept trying to gain my attention and talk, leading July to yell at me.

So it was a relief when class ended and Rachel, Kurt, and I went apartment hunting.

You see, after catching up in the park, Rachel and I caught Kurt up on all the crappy things going on in our lives. We talked about our roommates mainly. Kurt suggested that since he was now here, we all look for a place together! So once we had all met up, we took our bikes down to the subway with us and drove out the first apartment listing... in Bushwick.