70

[unedited]
I didn't expect this chapter to come out this way but Ik ya'll will like it😉😏

3rd Person Pov

The sun shines in through the balcony glass door brightening up the bedroom. Birds chirp in their nests in the trees outside the house while the two young boys sleep peacefully in each other's arms.

Legs entangled together, arms around each other's upper body, and faces about an inch apart.

It's a peaceful morning to sleep in on. A vacation couples wish for and love, just the two of them without any distractions to disturb their moment.

Jimin groans lowly due to the amount of light in the room. He opens his eyes but immediately shuts them back closed almost getting blinded. So he scoots closer to Jungkook's body and shoves his face into his chest not wanting any light shown through this eyelids.

Due to Jimin's movement Jungkook takes a deep breath as his eyes are still closed and tightens his arms around Jimin.

Jimin smiles and kisses Jungkook's bare chest in one peck. As he takes a deep breath inhaling Jungkook's smell, Jungkook says good morning. His deep morning voice immediately sends chills down Jimin's spine.

"Good morning Baby."

"Morning~" Jimin mumbles with a smile without moving his face away from Jungkook's chest. Jungkook lifts his arm that was wrapped around Jimin to comb through his dyed blue locks.

Jimin hums in satisfaction at the nice comforting feeling Jungkook's fingers give off. The smooth way his fingers brush through his locks and lightly rub his scalp.

"What are we going to do today?" Jimin's voice comes out soft but hoarse as he wonders what Jungkook plans to do for the day.

"Mm there's a lot of things to do, you wanna walk around and see places they have here?" Jungkook suggests thinking it's a good first thing to do since they just got to Incheon.

"Yeah that sounds good."

So the two boys slowly get up to go get ready. Not knowing what type of clothes they have in their boxes, they begin to check them out.

They both sit back onto the bed after grabbing their boxes and open them up together. But before they did, Jimin's face immediately turned red at the sight of the buttplug on the floor next to their boxes.

Memories of the night before flash into his mind causing him stay in place flustered. Jungkook sits on the bed confused seeing the back of Jimin frozen for a quick second.

"Jimin?"

"Huh?! Oh n-nothing." Jimin says as he picks up his own box telling himself he's definitely going to have to pick up the buttplug himself to avoid anymore embarrassment.

Why is he acting like this if Jungkook has already seen all of him?

"Maybe I'll wear these....with this." Jimin mumbles to himself as he takes out all the clothes from the box to see them better. It didn't even take him long to find a good outfit.

Jimin lays out a black hoodie that has GOOD for YOU printed in seven different colors on the front of it. The drawstrings on it are orange and so he also lays out tight black jeans to match with it.

He doesn't bother to wear a shirt under because when he wears hoodies he ends up wearing it the whole day without taking it off to show the shirt under.

Jimin smiles satisfied with the outfit and begins putting the extra clothes back in the box while the hot pink haired boy is still trying to decide on what to wear.