Anna.

A/N: Very long chapter, brace yourselves!

It's normal that he hasn't talked to you in four days... He picked me up the day after we hung out and brought me to his house to get my bike, but we haven't talked since...It's completely normal because he's a busy person.

He's an international popstar, he's always doing something, always going somewhere.But you know exactly what to do when things are like this. You get on your bike, you go for studio time and you write.

I move from the apartment, and get myself on my bike, driving down the warm air, and the LA streets. Once I finally get there I park my bike, and go right in, moving to studio C, my normal studio.

    Right when I sit down on the piano bench my fingers move before my brain does, playing melodies, and chords, my eyes closed, my mind running crazy. Lyrics start forming after some time too, everything starting to blend together.

"Don't know where you're laying, Just know it's not with me. Don't know what I'd tell you if I passed you on the street." The piano is jazzy, and happy.. It's a good song, and part of me knows exactly who this is about. I've got a lot of mixed up feelings inside right now, a lot of jumbled, crazy stupid feelings, but for some reason, part of me is okay with letting them out.

    "I don't want your sympathy, but you don't know what you do to me Oh! Na na.. Every time I see your face, there's only so much I can take, Oh! Na na!" I stop myself so I can write down the lyrics, writing down a note to use a guitar next time I sing this song...

I really like it, mostly because it's been so long since I wrote anything this...cheery, but it also hits me that this is literally about a man I've hung out with twice that's loved and admired by the world, and probably forgot I existed already. He'll never hear it... I hope...

    "Hope you never hear this, and know that it's for you.." I smile as I start playing again, singing my thoughts. "I don't know what I'd tell you if You asked me for the truth." I write the lyrics down, and start the chorus again. After I sing it out, I start bouncing with the keys I play, enjoying the melody. "Well I guess it would be nice... If I could touch your body.. If I could touch your body, If I could-" My fingers helplessly fumble, pressing random keys due to my jumpy nature. Loud laughter pours in behind me, and voices swallow me whole.

    "Someone in here?" I hear Kid's voice, and I quickly scramble my things.

    "Shit... Shit, shit shit." I whisper to myself, grabbing my things as quickly as I can, dropping things, and scrambling to pick them back up. Fuck me dammit, I hope he isn't here with them yet.. Fuck I hope they didn't hear what I was singing, and there's a lot of voices... So many voices, I don't know any of these people. I can't talk to these people?

I can hear his voice now, he's here god dammit. I haven't seen him in days either, how am I supposed to talk to him? Like it's normal? Like I hardly know him, like-

    "Cherry!!!!" Kid calls out, and I smile, and then notice Harry's head whip up, his eyes finding me. I panic and duck my head, everyone surrounding, and coming into the studio spreading out, doing their own thing. I duck my head softly, and start walking towards the exit.

    "Darling... Wait, I-"

    "I'd love to stay and talk but I really have to go, I'm... late for... my.. Just late." I mumble quickly, and walk away from him without even looking to see how he reacts. Way to go dumbass. Now he thinks I'm a weirdo.. A complete weirdo.. I get on my bike, and ride straight to my apartment, not even thinking about the smoothie shop today. I need to go tell Bowie how stupid I am. I get there as quick as I can, and when I do and I'm in my apartment I put on sweatpants, and the biggest sweatshirt I own.