Chapter. 23

YOUR P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Wendy unnie had revealed this. Out of all the things she could've revealed, she just had to reveal this.

I could see, a dark shade of red blush appearing on Jungkook's cheeks. He looked so cute...but I knew that I was also in no different state than his, in fact I must have gone even more deeper shade of red than Jungkook, judging by the way, Hoseok pointed at me and only laughed harder.

Me: Unnie! you are unbelievable!

I whined.

Wendy: Sorry....I couldn't keep it in...

Hoseok suddenly put an arm around unnie and said,

Hoseok: That is probably the best thing about Y/n that you have ever blurted out from your mouth babe! haha!

I could see Jungkook from the corner of my eye, being all shy. I then suddenly remembered about my meeting and widened my eyes when I looked at my watch. I had only an hour left to, drop Hoseok and Wendy unnie to their house, then go back to my house, change into new and formal clothes, and then drive to the company.

Me: Hey! Guys tell me address quick! I need to go to a meeting and I can't afford to be late.

I quickly helped Jungkook get up as he had earlier sat down on a bench and we left for the parking lot. Once we all got in, I dashed out of the parking lot to Hoseok and unnie's new house.

TIME SKIP

After dropping Hoseok and Unnie at their house. 

I went to my place, helped Jungkook get out of the car and rushed to open the door. I made Jungkook sit down on the couch and hastily made my way to my room.

I freshened up a bit and wore this:

I went downstairs with my hair tied up in a ponytail

I went downstairs with my hair tied up in a ponytail. My handbag, stuffed with files and important papers. As soon as Jungkook saw me, his phone, that was in his hand, slipped and fell down. He had his jaw hanging, but he quickly came back to his senses when I cleared my throat and he picked up his phone.

There was a reason, aside from the meeting, to dress up so fancily.

As soon as we got to the company, Yeri came towards me, speed walking.

Yeri: Ma'am, we have only 5 minutes left until the meeting..

Me: Have you arranged all the files like I asked you to....?

Yeri: Yes ma'am. Everything in the meeting room has been arranged neatly.

Me: Okay..you go ahead, I'll be there..

She nodded and left. I turned to Jungkook, only to find him looking at the lobby of the company in awe.

Me: Jungkook, take this..