Math

"Urk, ew you smell like nerds

"Urk, ew you smell like nerds."

Here we go again with the bullies.

"Ew, you smell like you just jacked off," i responded with a sly grin.

I don't have friends at school.

But it doesn't define how confident i am. I was unsociable not because i was timid or awkward.

I'm fucking extra.

"What did you say?" The boy asked with a shocked expression.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

At this point almost half of the students returned to the class.

Chenle stares at me while Jisung looks panicked.

"What did you fucking say?" The boy shouted at me.

His fist clenched as if it was going to punch me anytime soon.

He kept shouting to make me say the things i said to him earlier.

"Too loud," Chenle said.

The boy snapped his neck at Chenle. His eyes are wide open in shock.

"S-sorry, i'll just leave," the boy turned around nervously.

"Geez, what did you do to him?" I asked Chenle.

"What do you think?" Chenle said mocking the way i talked.

"Nevermind," i retreated my curiousity.

The class continued. This time it was mathematics. The homeroom teacher is teaching math formulas in front of the class.

I got really bored since i mastered it already on elementary school.

"Chenle, where is the teacher that made me chase you that time?" I whispered to Chenle.

"Dead probably," Chenle answered lazily.

"Come on, just say it if you don't know, don't fool around about death."

"What do you think happens when a man got beaten by five other mens?"

My jaw dropped.

"Kidding," he laughed at me.

I swear to god this boy isn't normal.

"Chenle kicked him out of the school," Jisung who had been listening to us answered.

"Why?" I asked Jisung.

"Because he-"

Jisung's answer stopped. The homeroom teacher is standing in front of me.

"Really, Xiao Yue, its only been a few hours since you changed classroom," the teacher scold me.

"Sorry ma'am."

I can hear Chenle trying not to laugh.

"Get up and solve the problem."

The teacher walk up to the front and proceed to show a math problem on powerpoint that even the third year students can't answer because its an university tier complexity.

The other students whispered to each other.

"What the hell is that?"

"Did we learned about that already?"

"What the heck are those symbols?"

I take a look at the question upfront.

"Navier Stokes equation, Ma'am are you perhaps expecting me to solve this or intentionally want to shame me?" I asked boldly.

"You impudent, don't talk to me like that!" The teacher said with an angry tone.

I clicked my tongue.

"Crippled woman," i whisperend under my breath.

"What?" The teacher was stunned.

"I said i don't have a marker on my hand, Maam," i answered with such an oblivious lie.

She handed me a marker. I glanced at Chenle. He stare expectantly at me. Jisung is sleeping beside him.

I begin to write down the equation calmly. This teacher gave me a question that even uni students are not fond of.

"If i answered this what would i get?" I asked the homeroom teacher that was glaring at me.

She looks at me in confusion. She must've expect me to just give up and apologize.

"If you fail, your test score will be reduced two grades under, if you suceed, tell me what you want," she said with a slightly evil smile.

In two minutes i solved the problem already.

The teacher's mouth widen.

"H-how?"