EPISODE 4: Viral (Part V)

[Apparently, someone had already got the answer right to why the episode is named Viral...

And who knows, I might be able to update Episode 5 constantly too...MIGHT, OKI?

Besides, our quarantine is extended...so...yeet...!

Also...LONG PART COZ I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG]

.

[PREVIOUSLY:

AMATO: (sighs, then whispers) If I told you, you'll hate me forever...

   (BoBoiBoy stares out to his father. He watches him walk away without another word.)

   (Mecha tells him to stay put. BoBoiBoy remains in his spot.

   BoBoiBoy is silenced.)

AMATO: (turns to find the man)

   (His mind: My son's cry for help will not be his last words. Not like that prophecy.

   I'll make sure my son doesn't die young!)]

.

SETTING: ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LABYRINTH
5 MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

   (Fang is seen with Gopal and Ochobot in the scene, with Gopal already having been freed from his little jelly trap with the help of Ochobot. They keep alert, not knowing where the enemy might be.)

FANG: (circles about the area with Gopal and Ochobot behind him)(wields his shadows)

GOPAL: (whimpers) I'm scared, Fang! Who knows where that globby guy is now!

OCHOBOT: (sighs) Can you please stop being so dramatic? He IS gone for the time being~

   (*clanking metal noises from the ceiling)

GOPAL: (startled) Eik! What was that...?!

FANG: (just shushes him) Shh! Would you just be quiet already~?!

???: (evil laughs, echoing through the labyrinth)

   (Fang traces the source of the laugh, then sends a Shadow Attack to strike it.)

FANG: (eyes the vents on the ceiling, suspecting the bad guy to be there) Shadow Fingers!

   (The Shadow Fingers thrust upward, ready to crumple the vent system above, expecting to have crushed the enemy.

   But slime remains slime, and the entity simply slides away from Fang's reach, and reveals himself in front of the three.)

???: (splats [Literally...he's Blobby...hahaha] in front of them) Hahahaha...! Puny child! You didn't think I was going to lose there, did you?!

FANG: Eeesh! This slimy little~! (proceeds to charge at him)

GOPAL: (stands up for a while to shoot him) Dey! You step away from this...! Gelatin Transformation Blast!

   (He finger-guns at the jelly man. Still he remains undeterred.)

GOPAL: Egh...It didn't work?

OCHOBOT: Gopal...He's already jelly...What did you expect...?

   (Meanwhile, Fang keeps the enemy at bay.)