Sore Tummy

Harry - 16
Naill- 18
Liam - 19
Zayn-17
Louis- 19

The One Direction boys had a small break before they had to fly to the next city for another concert, so they decided to have a well deserved movie night in the hotel they were stopping in.

Liam had taken Harry to a small convenience store a couple minutes away from the hotel where they would be spending the night, to pick out some treats for the boys while they watched the film.

"Hmm decisions, decisions" Liam joked as they finally reached the candy isle.

"Wanna get chocolate Lee-yum!" Harry squealed, picking up a chocolate bar the size of his head.

"Hmm, that's not so easy to share" Liam said, knowing that if he let Harry have the chocolate bar then he would hoard it all to himself and that's not why they were here.

"How about we get some candy's that are easier to share huh?" The older boy said, noticing the bags of chocolate and candy on the shelves.

"Fine" Harry grumbled , sadly putting his chocolate bar back.

"Popcorn! We gots to get popcorn!" Harry exclaimed, picking up a packet of microwaveable popcorn and shoving it in Liams hand.

"Well of course we've got to get popcorn!" Liam matched the boys enthusiasm as Harry shoved the package into his hand.

The two boys soon paid for the treats and walked the short distance back to the hotel where the rest of the boys were lounging around and scrolling through their phones.

"When we putting the movie on boo?" Harry asked as he sat on the sofa in the main part of the hotel suite , a perk of being on tour with a famous boy band was the amazing hotel rooms they got to stay in.

"Once we've given you your bath Mister" Louis said, already expecting Harry to put up a fuss.

"Noooo" Harry whined "No bath!"

"Okay, that's fine" Louis shrugged and Harry looked up at him, shocked he'd gotten his own way.

"But, no bath then no movie night." louis smirked, already knowing he'd won this battle.

"Not fair" Harry grumbled, but took louis' outstretched hand and let the older boy lead him to the master bathroom.

"Right get your kit off then, stinky" Louis joked, helping Harry with the laces on his shoes.

"Not stinky" Harry protested.

"Okay haz , you need to use the potty before you go in the tub?" Louis asked as he fiddled with the tap to get the temperature right.

"Need wee wee" Harry mumbled, letting Louis unbuckle his jeans and pull his underwear down.

"Okay babe, you go wee" Louis said as Harry sat on the toilet, swinging his feet.

"When can i go wee like a big boy?" Harry wondered aloud.

"You do go wee like a big boy?" Louis questioned as he thought Harry meant on the 'big boy potty' as he called it.

"Nuh-uh you go pee standing up!" Harry protested.

"Ohhh, umm well when your an old man like me and the other lads i'll help you go wee standing up too" Louis said, trying to avoid a melt down as the real reason they didn't want to let harry stand was because his aim would be horrible and they didn't feel like cleaning up after every time he went.

"M'kay" Harry replied, finishing up his wee.

"Done now, Boo" harry said as louis helped him clean up and get in the bath.