Part - 24

Leap of 5 years..

A large Mansion is seen named 'Naira Mansion'. Inside two kids around 3 years are seen playing and Naira is seen sitting on the couch in the living room.

She's watching an interview of the biggest business tycoon Kartik Goenka on television with watery eyes..

Naira - (teary eyes) I miss you so much Kartik..

Kids were running here and there that the television remote which was kept on the table fell down switching to some another channel..

Naira - (while picking up the remote) Kaira, Kairav yeh sab Kya hai.. kitni masti karte ho tum dono.. ruko bhago mat warna gir jaoge..

She was about to switch off the TV but hearing the news she stopped..

Reporter - Kal shaam 6 baje ki flight New York to Mumbai aaj subha crash hogayi thi jiske kaaran uss flight ke saare passangers ki maut ho chuki hai..

Naira - (shocked) Nahi aisa nahi hosakta..

Hearing this the remote fell from her hand.. she felt as if her heart stopped working and head was spinning.. she became unconscious and fell on the floor.. Kids saw this and ran to her..

Kids - (crying) Mumma..

At that time, a man entered inside and saw her unconscious and the kids crying.. he ran towards them.. He was none other than Kartik.. he picked her up and layed her on the couch with her head on his lap..

Kartik - (patting her cheeks) Naira..

He saw the news which was still going on and got to know that this was the reason of her condition..
He sprinkled some water on her face to which she started opening her eyes..

Kartik - (kissing her forehead and with watery eyes) Naira.. please utho..

Seeing Kartik she immediately got up..

Naira - Kartik.. aap sach mein yahi ho..

She hugged him tightly..

Kartik - ha Naira main yahi hu.. actually Naira mein chartered flight se hi aaya hu.. Kal jab tumhara call aaya tha tab Maine kaha tha ki kuch problem hogayi thi isliye mein scheduled flight se hi aane wala tha Lekin phir pata Chala ki woh problem solve hogayi hai toh main humari chartered flight se hi aaya.. Tumhe bataya nahi kyuki yaha wos waqt raat ho chuki thi tum so rahi hogi isliye maine tumhe disturb nahi Kiya.. Actually na mujhe message drop Kar dena chaiye tha sorry..

Naira - (cupping his face) thank god kartik aap iss flight se nahi aaye warna pata nahi Aaj Kya ho jaata..

Kartik - shh.. (wiping her tears) ab rona band karo.. sab thik hai Naira..

She nooded..

Naira - I missed you so much.. yeh 1 week kaise guzare hai Maine aapke bina bata nahi sakti.. pehli baar aap itne dino ke liye mujhse dhur gaye..

Kartik - I know.. and I missed you more than you did..

Touching her forehead with his..
He looked towards kids who were watching them.. He picked both the kids and kissed on their cheeks..

Kartik - Papa missed you both..

Kids - (in their childish voice) we missed you too Papa.. (kissing on the either sides of his cheeks which made him smile)

They hugged him and Naira too joined it..

Naira - Accha ab Kaira Kairav come down.. aur Papa ko fresh hone do..

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें