C H A P T E R: 4

The morning sun shines through the window sill of your apartment making your room to look all bright and cheery than it already is.

You were very speculative of things

You were very speculative of things. Even though the apartment you were currently residing in was temporary still you had festooned it with whatever savings you had left from the time you had overworked last winters..

Your room was kinda small to start with. Nevertheless beautified with your innate ability of interior designing. You were pretty calculative and crafty when it came to things as these maybe you had got this from your mother.

Mom.

A weak smile plasters through your lips as the thought of your mom creeps through your mind. It was moments as these, when you'd just randomly ponder upon some of your gifted skills when you'd miss her a lot.
A knot forms in your throat and you immediately glance over at the Polaroid picture of her, hanging by a clip just above your desk... you pick her passport sized photo that hanged low among other group of photos that you keep as collectables.

It was one of her best pictures you had ever clicked with the Polaroid camera she had gifted you on her 18th birthday. The same year when a tragic incident had taken her life away. It was a road accident wherein your dad was driving and the car had jammed into a truck. Thankfully your dad was fine and had only passed some minor injuries however she couldn't really make it.

You bite your lips, trying not to cry but alas the tear drops on the photo were a clear evidence of how you can never move on from this.
You'd always promised her to be strong but it just seems like you're too weak to keep up your own words.

You faintly bring the picture near your lips and give it a kiss.
You sniffle as you sit on your table, hanging her photo again with a clip to its righteous position.
Opening the desk, you pick some more photos. These were some fresh pictures that you had recently clicked from your Polaroid camera.

Being the last year of college, you just wanted to collect some good memories before you leave this place which was going to be in some months.

Apparently, your college was on summer breaks and you had decided to invest your time in doing things which you really couldn't do all along the line.. (doing part time was not in the options of course, you had to do it anywhichway)

You let out a chuckle amidst the tears as you go through the photos. Picking your pink Sharpie, you decide to scribble down some words under each photo as you always do out of habit..

The first picture was of you, pouting and making a peace sign. You were drunk that day.
It was hoseok's party and you were completely drunk however you clearly remembered how hoseok had clicked this very picture of you whilst you both were hitting the rocks.

"Hobi's party.." you jot down, chuckling a little.
Jung Hoseok has been your classmate since the past 3 semesters. You hadn't really talked to him- or rather put, he never really talked to you before until this party.