Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- FOUR

Natural

I can feel it.

It's like a natural phenomenon for me yet I feel scared.

I don't want it to happen.

It's starting to crack- no you can't!

I can't- stop.

It's just a dream, that's right, dreams are natural. We don't fear them, we live for them.

It's natural.

...

After our small picnic, we decided to go out and took some pictures. It's a shame if I couldn't get some photos especially since the sun is up in the sky and the weather seems to be fine.

I don't want to miss out on having this little vacation time, maybe I wouldn't experience it again after we come back.

I also video call my mom and dad to let them see the beach since I knew dad will be very nervous about me going out whether I have my friends with me.

"Pa! Ma! What should I buy to you?"

I figured that I have some ample time before we could go to a bar and therefore, decided to buy some souvenirs for my parents.

Alice as usual, decided that we should go to a bar of all places. But the three men with us disagree while I glared at them.

Stupid boys tryna ruin my vacation time.

"Just buy me some crafts from there and some bracelets too!" Mom said while dad agrees, I just bought two different things so they can choose.

After that, I went into a relaxing spa and enjoyed my afternoon there before I was dragged by Alice.

What a life.

...

I wore some simple black and white peplum crop top which have top flares from the waist and a high waisted stripes short coupled with some white flats. My hair was tied in a full volume ponytail.

Alice on the other hand decided on a cream colored strapless one piece dress designed with pearl like buttons and some heels.

"Isn't that too short for you?"

"I agree, you should cover your uhh...upper body"

Yuu and Ru Wu Jie decided to team up and bully my chosen outfit instead of embarrassment, I choose to glare at them fiercely.

"Don't you dare control me tonight or else I'll really shove a stick up in your ass" I threatened and thankfully, they seemed to back up.

"Well, you could cover your back you know...it might get cold" my ears seemed to picked up Ru Wu Jie murmurs.

"Ate you kidding me? It's summer and it's hot. You go cover yourself and see if you don't sweat like a pig inside" I snorted and looked at Yuu, one of my eyebrows are raised as if saying 'you gonna say somethin'

Meanwhile, Alice was being stared by Bai Chen De and until he sees that the one piece dress reaches above the knee, he withdraws but still glared menacingly at her bare back and shoulders.

Seriously, do all men have chauvunistic attitude on them?

"Come on! Let's go party people!" Alice shouted with a pump up attitude and I rode along her words.

***
Hi people! Have you had your dinner yet coz I did! It's rice and adobo! If you know it, well, it's yummy!

Thank you people for the votes! Take care if yourself as always!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!

"Yeah! Let's go!"