Hoaxed - Jimin

11:03 p.m.

Only the clicking sounds of my keyboard was heard as I had been working on this particular document that I'm supposed to submit next morning.

My boss compelled me to complete it at home but I insisted on finishing it here.

I never usually stay past 9 p.m. in my office but this is an important one so I promised my boss, who has also not left yet, to finish it by tonight.

So that makes it only the two of us in this building currently. I had been typing out this document from 8 pm but it doesn't seem to end.

'Ah one more page left..' I sighed to myself getting up to get myself a cup of coffee to help me stay awake.

I knocked at my boss's door to ask him if he needed coffee too.

"Mr. Park, I'm going to get coffee now. Would you like one too?"

"Yeah thank you Y/n."

I nodded heading straight to where the coffee maker is, getting two cups of coffee, I went to his room to hand it over to him.

"Mr. Park, may I come in?" I ask but there was no answer so I push the door open to find his office room empty.

Where did he go all of a sudden?

I place one cup of coffee on his work table and return to my cubicle to resume working. The entire floor was dark except for where I was sitting so it gave off a creepy vibe.

As I was working, I heard entrance door of the floor below me open. Wait, I thought only Mr.Park and I were still working?

It's really silent so I can hear the clicking sound of their shoe as they walk literally vibrating in my ear though someone was walking in the 13th floor.

I was on the 14th floor by the way.

I tried to carry on working but it isn't quite settling to hear someone else walking around on another floor when there are only the two of you on your floor.

So I got up walking to the boss's room.

"Mr. Park?" I knock.

"Come in."

When I enter, I see him standing facing the window.

"Sir, is there someone else along with us in the building?"

"No why?"

"Because I hear someone walking around in the 13th floor."

"Uh? That can't be," He says turning around.

"No Sir. I can clearly hear them walking," I say denying his statement.

"Come out and you'll hear it yourself," I say and he nods walking with me.

I take him to my cubicle saying that I heard it from here only. He stands by my side and we both stay silent to hear the footsteps.

Clip

Clop

Clip

Clop

"Sir, you hear that!?" I ask whisper shouting and he nods.

The sounds of opening and closing a door are heard from downstairs.

"Who could that be?" I ask turning to him.

"What's the time?" He asks.

"11.43 p.m."

"You know why I advise everyone to leave the office by 9?" He asks and I shake my head.