6

"Stay the fuck away from me!"

Freddy was still standing until he heard Jay yell those words as he speed walked away.

Freddy quickly composed himself and ran after Jay.

This can't be happening...

Freddy and... Jay? That is a match that no one would expect, not in a million years. Everyone knew of their rivalry. In reality, it was only a one-sided rivalry. Jay hated Freddy, but Freddy could never hate Jay. Even after all of the things that Jay has done to him, he can't bring himself to hate him.

It might just be him not being able to forget all the fun times they had before he was out, or he might be clinging onto hope, hope that maybe the old Jay is still there, just hidden, and that he will come back.

"Wait! Stop running!" Freddy yelled after him.

Jay rolled his eyes, walking faster, he was thinking about how Freddy is so small, he can't even keep up with his walking pace.

How could this even happen? When the school nurses told him he had purple blood and fished a purple wrist band out of her bag, all he could think about was what girl he would end up with, would she be ugly? Annoying? Or would she be sexy and gorgeous? When he saw that he shared his wrist band with Freddy... the loser... the gay boy he has bullied for years, he felt himself start to get dizzy, which is why he was currently on his way to the bathroom. But of course the freak had to follow behind him...

He suddenly felt a harsh tug on his jumper, pulling him back as he was about to storm into the bathroom.

He looked behind him, seeing a small rabbit looking human, with the name of Freddy. He was staring up at him with wide eyes.

"Don't run, you know what it means and the legend of what happens when people try and fight it." Freddy said, still looking up at Jay with wide eyes.

Jay scoffed, "It's just a legend. Plus, in the legend, it says we'll die if we fight it. 1. I don't care if you die, 2. Dying would be better then being with someone like you."

Freddy tried not to show his emotions, but he has never been good at that. He felt like his heart had been snapped in half and crushed under a bulldozer.

When he felt tears swarming his eyes, he ran past Jay, locking himself in a toilet cubicle.

Once he sat down, he finally let his emotions out, tear by tear falling down his face, the tears started off slow, but got faster and faster.

"What did I do to you?" He sobbed into his hands. He was speaking his thoughts because he knew nobody else was in the bathroom, but he was unaware that Jay had followed him into the bathroom and into the stall next to him.

"Gay is so disgusting isn't it? Nobody wants to hang around a faggot like me." He sobbed.

He felt the sudden urge to hurt himself.

He quickly opened the cubicle, walking out, staring at his reflection in the mirror, seeing his swollen eyes and puffy cheeks.

Suddenly, he brung his head forward, banging it against the mirror, smashing the glass. When he looked back at the mirror, he was seeing 50 of himself.

"What the fuck?!!?!" He heard someone yell behind him.

He quickly turned around, staring face to face with Jay. His vision was a little blurry, but he could still make out the figure to be Jay.