29. Reconcile

(Warning- Mentions of suicide and self harm.)

===============================

"Why is he here?"

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

They were all in the basement parking lot of Taehyung's apartment building with Yoongi and Jimin casually sharing a warm greeting, Taehyung in the backseat of Yoongi's car trying to break open the locked door and Hoseok contemplating between run away and murder.

"Listen boys. It can really take me less than ten minutes to set you both straight but we're here for something else."  Hoseok exclaimed rubbing his temples. He could really use some coffee right now. Or maybe some alcohol.

"No! You're here for that I was just dragg- "  Yoongi stopped before Hosoek's glare could skin him alive. His boyfriend is scary when he is not his bubbly self  "Whatever let's get this over with."

"Jungkook is still sleeping. He was drunk out of his head last night. Man you should've seen. I had to sit through the horrific details of their sex description. Thrice. THRICE! This has got to end!" Jimin exclaimed with elaborate hand gestures and big eyes looking like Yoda.

"Yes let's- wait they've done it??? Aishh.. This is gonna be harder to solve than I thought it would."

All three of them go by the car and Jimin has a hard time controlling his laughter when he sees Taehyung's hands tied behind his back with the sleeves of a sweater.

"Hobi hyung what the fuck do you think you're doing? I told you I'll talk to him, just not now. You all should mind-mmmpphhh" a handkerchief was gagged in his mouth courtesy to Min Yoongi who only shrugged and proceeded to the building leaving the three behind.

"So Chim.. Umm can I call you that?"

"I mean nobody other than Suga has called me that but I wouldn't mind if you do. You must be really something else if you handled that rock for a decade." Jimin and Hoseok indulged in a casual conversation as if they were not dragging a gagged and tied up man in the middle.

They chose to take the stairs because they would not like to be reported for kidnapping or assault when people see them in the elevator, thank you very much.

"So jungkook got drunk and spilled all the deets about they're hanky panky.. Huh? Spill the tea!" Hosoek squeaked causing Taehyung's eyes to widen as he stopped struggling and looked at Jimin expectantly eyes screaming 'please say that's a lie'.

"Yep. Take a guess who topped?"

"Jungkook ofcourse. Is that even a question? This one here screams bottom."

"mmphhmm" taehyung widened eyes turned to Hosoek struggling to kick him while Jimin held him back.

"That's the twist, bro. They a switch."

"No way! This is some serious tea!! I bet Jungkook would have never let that out if he wasn't drunk shitless!"

"Yeah. Idiot even banged his head on the kitchen counter. Scared me for a moment there."  the wide eyed head snapped towards Jimin again, now with worry etched over the face completely.

"Chill. He was okay. Fucker deadass started giggling saying that reminded him of how he banged you against the headboard." it was Hoseok's turn to hold Taehyung while he tries to kick Jimin.

"I'm too old for this." Hoseok sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi?"

"Wouldn't hurt you to give some respect kid. Let me in and keep the door open."

"Why what's hap-  Jimin? I thought you left?" Jimin shrugged but before the reply Jungkook was face first into the couch again, sleeping away his hangover.