Are you sure?

[M]

ROSIE POV

ROSIE POV

"I love you"

The words echo in my head, over and over again. Three words that I've never been so sure of in my life.

The body in my arms goes stiff and she doesn't turn around straight away. Her eyes wide, and I wish that I could see her mouth, but this mask is blocking everything. "You don't have to say it back... I just wanted you know how I feel and what I wa-"

She cuts me off by removing her mask and pressing our fronts together. "I love you".

I remove my own mask and within seconds her lips are on mine. She pushed herself against me and I felt like I was giving myself to her. Nothing else mattered in this moment. Not the people who were watching us, not the students that I taught, not the school board, not Lisa's parents, no one. The world around us had gone silent, not a soul to disturb us.

<——————————>

"Say it again" The girl on top of me twirled a strand of my hair between her fingers.

We'd been laying on the couch back at my apartment for about 20 minutes now. We got home probably 2 hours ago but we both had to freshen up after our date. So here we are, laying in our pyjamas on the couch before bed.

I bury my face into Lisa's hair, squeeze her a little tighter around the middle and whisper in her ear from behind. "I love you".

I swear to god I will tell her that I love her a million times over just to hear her giggle and see her crescent moon smile.

Just as I was about to slide my hand under her shirt to trace her stomach, she rolls over and sits up, pulling me with her. Still smiling, she climbs into my lap and straddles my waist. Her soft hands cup my face and she looks at me before gently bringing my face to meet hers. Her lips are so soft and she tastes so good. My grip around her tiny waist tightens and I pull her as close as I can towards me, pressing her body up against mine.

She kisses me like I want to be kissed, bringing feeling and emotions that I've never even felt before. So soft yet so hot, so gentle but so full of passion. It was as if she was pouring herself into me, giving me what was hers. 

Not wanting to move too fast, but definitely wanting to take the next step, I poke at the entrance of her lips with my tongue. She parts them instantly and I slip inside, exploring every nook and cranny. I can hear her low giggle when our tongues finally meet, latching onto one another and moving in a perfect dance.

But the softness of the kiss disintegrated when she slowly starts rolling her hips over my lap, prompting me to slide my hands up her shirt. Teasing her by running my fingernails along her stomach and back, but not going as high as I know she wants me to. But, she grips both of my shoulders and pushes me back slightly, our lips disconnecting.