chapter 9

(Y/N)'s POV

After a couple of minutes of climbing down the very steep mountain the three of us finally reached Wukong. Turning a corner, I grabbed luier to stop him from being seen by my father. He was hitting the remaining chain on his wrist, against a large moss covered Buddha statue that was in front of him. After swinging his arm onto the rock multiple times, he realized that there was a large disembodied head of a Buddha statue behind him.

With anger he turned to face the giant head. " You've locked me up for 500 years! To never see my daughter again for 498 years! Isn't that enough for you?! " he yelled at it. " Don't forget... I'm the Great Sage Equaling Heaven!! " He yelled again, making liuer gasp.

" Father? The Great Sage? This is where he's been all this time? " I asked myself as I watched Luier.

Liuer looked back at me with excitement in his eyes. " The Great Sage that Equals Heaven! " Luier had yelled his statement a little loud, giving position away to Wukong.

" Who's there? " The sage shouted, " Show yourself... NOW! "

I look down at Liuer to see him gone, making me frantically look for him only to notice him getting closer to the Sage, making me speed walk out to stop him.

" You two again." the sage growled at us as I walked out to stop Liuer. " Are you really the great sage Equaling heaven? " Liuer asked, a little nervous.

with a huff the monkey turned in the opposite direction away from us " Of course I am. " he told us

when Luier heard this pulled on my pants leg, ganging my attention away from the sage. " (Y/N), he's the great sage!! " he grinned as he pointed up at the sage.

" Oh, that's nice ain't it " I told Liuer, making the sage glance at me with gentle eyes, he nodded agreeing with me. The sage leaped towards one of the nearest trees to get away from us.

" Stop following me you brats!! " he yelled as he jumped, making me grit my teeth. " who is he calling brat?........ I was a good child back then!!!! " I thought to myself about to get upset. Suddenly Liuer decided to take off down a path to follow the great sage. I let him run off for a couple seconds before quickly following after him.

" So this is where he has been all this time. " I thought as I watched Liuer talk to him a few feet in front of me.

Liuer stood on a rock in front of the sage making him stop to listen to the little monk.

" The Great Sage Equaling Heaven, Sun Wukong. His body is as hard as steel, eyes as bright as fire. He is immortal and has mastered 72 transformations. His flying cloud traveling far away, and only having one child that just likes you but with white hair. " Liuer started jumping around like an excited child he was.

with a smug smile Sun Wukong looked at Luier and asked, " Not bad. Who told you those stories brat? "

" (Y/N) did. " liuer told him pointing behind him at me, making Sun Wukong turn and see me.

He noticed I had something on my neck and looked closer to see the necklace that he gave his daughter before never seeing her again.

" Who gave that necklace to you!!? " he asked in anger and started walking up to you

Luier started to panic because he thought (Y/N) and him were going to fight. You stayed silent but for some reason you wanted to cry.

" I will not ask again who gave you the necklace!! " he asked once more

When you didn't answer Wukong patience ran thin and he started to walk faster at you and grabbed your shirt. " Who even are you!! " he asked

You gentle and slowly put your hand on his head and started to brush it. While doing this you said " It's okay otosan i'm here... It's okay " you 2 two were a few feet apart. Wukong looked at you in surprise at what you just said but more importantly how are you alive!!! so he slowly walks towards you quickly.

" I finally get to see you again but your older now" he said

You start to cry putting your hands to your face so he doesn't see you cry. He walked to you, you then jumped into his arms hugging him as if life depended on it and he hugged you the same way.

 After a minute you and your father released from the hug and then turning to Luier who had a shocked expression on his face

" Wait your (Y/N) Sun, gently like the wind, as hard as metal having all 72 transformations and can take a piece of fur off that it can transform into anything need/want or copies of yourself and the first female sage!!! " Luier said in an excited tone.

" Yes I am a sage, but now we must continue to get you home" You said as you started to walk away with them following behind.