30: Lie

Taehyung's p.o.v ,

"Alright. If that's what you want then..."

Alright. I should be alright. Thats what I literally told her in the car just a moment ago.

But why do I find myself breaking on the inside?

I went upstairs and watched her drive away from the balcony. The image of her crying on the ferris wheel when I rejected her flashed in my mind.

"We can't?"

Her soft voice rang in my ears.

Ah, fuck... Fuck!

She looked like a puppy who get kicked. I hurt her feelings. I did it for the best.

For her. For Woo Bin.

My feelings don't matter-

"Taehyung?", I instantly turned around hearing that voice. My lips curved into a smile seeing the person in front of me.

"RM hyung!", I said excitedly as I ran ahead to give the man a bear hug. The older one chuckled and patted my back.

I broke the hug and questioned him. "Since when were you back?!"

"This evening.", he answered, smiling.

"That must mean Jin hyung is back too! Saw your posts on Weverse. How was Norway?", I questioned.

"Norway is soooo cool, man. Absolutely breathtaking! Northen lights are stunning indeed.", he replied genuinely.

"Glad to hear that. I'm so glad that you're back before Christmas! Now that you guys are back we should definitely throw a party with all BTS members together! Jungkookie has finished the military too~", I chimed.

"I heard! We really should. Speaking of which, Christmas Eve's tomorrow. We should call all the guys to come back to dorm.", he suggested.

"They really should by now. I mean holidays starting like REAL soon. And there they are being workaholics. Jimin and Hobi hyung's been staying in the apartment near their dance school everyday! Also Suga hyung literally transformed his studio into a bedroom! He never comes back to the dorm!!! And Jungkook's living with his wife and kid so he rarely visit. I was so lonely.", I rolled my eyes, causing him to laugh.

"Don't fret, bro! Me and Jin are back-"

"What's up omnivores?!"

We immediately glanced at the voice's direction and saw Jin coming out of the shower, a towel hung around his waist.

"Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin", Namjoon and I chimed like a mantra, causing the guy to roll his eyes.

"Come here, Taehyung. Give me the warmest bro hug.", he winked and I fake barfed but gave him a hug nonetheless.

"So what y'all been discussing?", he asked.

"Dude. Put on your clothes first. You'll literally catch a cold.", Namjoon sighed.

"Are you fluttered by my broad bare shoulders, Namjoon?", Jin asked nonchalantly and I wheezed. "Ew. Hyung. What the hell.", Namjoon scrunched his face in disgust.

"Y'all act like that. No wonder ARMYs ship Namjin.", I pointed out. "Well, yeah but who the fuck trended #1 in Kpop ship???", Jin hummed.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Its Taekook.", he nodded and Taehyung let out a defeated sigh.

Namjoon giggled. "In all seriousness though. Hyung, go put on your damn clothes. The door to the balcony is opened and its freezing out there for god sake.", Namjoon said.