Chapter 7

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do Inline Comments...

.........................

Zoya was sitting on the bed with her mobile on her ear... her lips in the teeth... and she was listening to his breath feeling content...
While fahad was also busy in listening her breath over the mobile phone... when he spoke making her heartbeat fasten "zoi??" Zoya bit her lips yet again and just hmmed making him smile... "You were crying??" Fahad asked and zoya remebered what Dua told her... and few more tears came out of her eyes... fahad listened her sniff and cursing himself in mind spoke out "hey zoi... don't cry... stop please" while all zoya did was cry remembering him... and then fahad said out with an authoritative tone... "Zoya Fahad Khan stop crying... right now" zoya took a deep breath listening to his voice and held back her tears... fahad's face got a smile and he said further... "now wipe your tears... and tell me what happened??" Zoya wiped her tears and said in a meek voice.. "kuch bhi nhi" "zoya!!" Fahad said with abdemand in his tone making zoya huff and then said... "wo dua!!" "Dua kia?" Fahad asked with a smile... while zoya looked at the ceiling mentally asking ALLAH to help her... when she again listened his voice... "kia dua zoya??"  "Vo...vo...kuch nhi" fahad laughed at her and then said "don't worry mine zoyi... i will fulfill my promise which I did to you" by listenig this line zoya's face light up and she asked with a excitement in her voice... "sach mein fadi??" She was unknown to herself that she took his name... whil fahad listening to her closed his eyes in pure bliss... "G han zoyi... mera wait karo gi???" Zoya blushed a bit on his question and said "hamesha ky liay" fahad smiled and then silence pulled out around them...
after 5 mins fahad said "apna dehan rakhna... or ab rona nhi... or agar dua koi bhi mazak kry to mujhy batana.. i will see to it... but don't you cry" listening to zoya a tear came out of her eyes... he care for her so much even being away all he want is her Happiness... she was lost in her thought when unknowingly her lips moved in sync letting him know her feelings "I Miss You Fadi..." she spoke and fahad's smile fade away... his love is missing him from 5 years... he knew but he couldn't do anything... all he wanted to leave everything here and go back to her... his wife zoya.... consoling his heart fahad spoke... "good night baby girl... sleep and don't you cry..." zoya hmmed and the call went off...

...........................

She kept thinking about him and his words... please come back fadi.. i miss you so much... and I won't cry I promise... your zoyi's promise to you... saying this to herself zoya wipped her two tears which were rolling to the chin... and then lay down on the bed with a smile...

............................

While here after ending the call fahad laid on the bed with his one arm under his head and he mumbled his name with a smile ya ALLAH.... please is wait ko jldi khatam kr dayn... apny hi hum dono ko aik dusry ka banaya hai ab aik dusry dy mila bhi dy... i miss you too zoyi... and i love you so much... and he laid there remembering her with a big smile adorned his face...

..............................

Okay so the update for those were eagerly waiting for it...
sorry for the delay and a short update....
Actually I don't get time to write something...
and even my mind is not working since few days...
so yea...
Do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye