Femme Robin AU

-Major thanks to @Aromantic_Satan for the request- 

-If you have a request (or even just something you like to see) leave it in the comments, or DM me-

-I gave up on trying to name femme Richard, so I just named her Rachel (I also call her Dixie?? I haven't slept in 32 hrs, so sorry for the laziness lol)-

Ages

Damian - 21

Tim - 18

Jason - 16

Rachel - 13

This was they day, the day Rachel would finally tell someone...

"He WHAT?"

"It's no big, Tim. I just told him I wasn't into that, and he laid off for a bit."

"Even if he's laying off now, he was still making advances when you told him to stop."

"Maybe he just didn't realize?" 

"Rachel, he's a senior boy, not an alien." Her brother was on the edge of a full-on rage. This was the most chill family member she could tell. "I'm in his class, and most of us know it's weird to his on FRESHMEN GIRLS. Especially when they say no!"

"Tim-"

"NO! He's nearly eighteen and he's making weird, inappropriate comments about a girl who JUST TURNED THIRTEEN!"

"I'm planning to tell the counselor." She tried to soften the blow she'd already delivered.

"Am I the FIRST person you've told?" He demanded.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yes, okay?" She exploded. "I just knew Bruce was gonna lose it, and if Jay and Dami knew, we'd see his corps on the six 'o' clock news!" She felt embarrassed, like she was making in a big deal. "I mean, he was only flirting with me a little, it's not that bad..."

"He said your school uniform would look cute ON HIS FLOOR." Tim practically shouted, pacing violently. Rachel wished she'd waited to tell him until everyone was out of the house.

"He said it jokingly! I just didn't get his humor..."

"He took a photo of you IN THE WEIGHT ROOM without your permission and sent it to the Grad groupchat." Tim was pacing so hard his sister was afraid the floor would collapse under him, like the beginning or BeetleJuice.

"Tim-"

"GOD, how long has this been happening, RDixie?"

"...since three months ago..."

"You NEVER TOLD ANYONE?"

"No..."

Tim swore to himself, he tried to keep it quiet. it wasn't quiet.

"He also did it to Babs, but she just threatens to break his fingers. and he stopped."

"I don't are, what I care about is SOME PERVERT CREEPING ON YOU!"

Rachel tensed up, there was no way the others in the manor didn't hear that.
There was the sound of fast footsteps on the stairs. Great.

"They fuckin' hUh?"Jason appeared in the doorway

"Jay-" 

"This...guy, in my grade has been harassing Dixie for like half a year!"

"No! Only three months, only a quarter of the year!"

"WAIT?" He threw up his hands. "Some asshole has been perv-ing out over Rachel for THREE MONTHS!"

"No-well-yeah, but-" She tried to interject.

Tim held his head. "He's in my grade too! He's nearly 18!"

"HE'S NEARLY A GROWN-ASS ADULT?!" Jason exploded. At this point, Damian and their father appeared in the doorway, silent as always.

"What's going on?" Bruce asked as calmly as possible; he'd already heard what was happening, he just needed his kids to calm down enough that they could understand what they were even saying.

"So-some *son-of-a bitch*"  that part Tim mouthed, very passionately. "keeps hitting on Dixie, even when she expressly says-"

"Let your sister speak for herself."

Rachel felt more that ever that this'd been blown out of proportion. "Oh, uhm, So, like three moths ago -more like two months, honestly, uh," She stuttered over her words. "This guy, Matt, kept flirting with me and stuff. and I try to drop hinds that I'n not into him but he hasn't noticed yet, so I was just gonna ramp it up a little..."

"Rachel, he says right here in this chat thread, that he wants you to strip for him!" Tim pointed out, holding up the phone.

"Hey!" She reached for the device, but not before most everyone had seen the slew of texts from this guy, all either left on read, or replied to with 'I just turned 13' and 'can you stop?'. "Guys, I can handle this. He's graduating in like a month, and that'll be it. I've just got to ignore his until then and..."

"He's not graduating." Damian spoke up.

"Wha- Oh Dami, no! I don't want to stir up trouble, teachers already treat me weird cause of your guys'  'legacy'. Jay, you've only been going there three years and I had five teachers put my right in front of them on the first day of classes." Jason tried not to look proud; he was still fuming. "I don't want MORE trouble."

Sploiler: her family caused more trouble.

-------------------------------------------Bonus short---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gonna get you!"

"Jay stop!" His little sister screamed, her brother grabbed her around her rib cage, lifting her up off the ground. Tag sucks when you have short legs.

"Gotcha! What makes you think you can run in those?"

"I can!" She pouted. "it was just... the gravel."

"The gravel?"

"Yeah."

"The gravel is why you couldn't run in adult size seven stilettos?"

"Yeah."

"That's dumb. In fact, I don't think you can run in these at all!"
Pinning her still, he reached an arm out and made her kick off one of the shoes. They were a pair of four-inch heels she'd found in the closet earlier. The inside of the sole had tiny little initials spelled in them; SK. Jason and Rachel had no clue where they came from, but Tim and and Damian seemed to have an idea, but they never tell them that Selena Kyle owned an identical pair.
"There's no way you can even comfortably walk in these, Their huge!" Jason was right, Rachel had to stuff the shoes with paper towels for them to even slightly fit.

"They don't hurt!" She argued, kicking her legs out, which sent the other shoe flying. They did hurt, she already had blisters forming on her heels and shins. "I can run in 'em!"

"Sure thing."

-Hope ya'll enjoyed!-