Please

🌊🌊🌊

Jimin's POV

I'm grinding up and sorting herbs in the same room as the brat, waiting for her to wake up so I can make sure she didn't have any more wounds that I didn't see while trying to ignore her occasional groans of pain and incoherent muttering but it was getting quite hard.

"Why don't you just wake up," I grumble, kneeling next to her as I put my hand against her forehead, still feeling a bit of the end of her weak fever. "Your fever isn't even bad at all anymore."

Fixing the blanket I used to cover her nearly bare torso, I freeze as I finally made sense out of her mumbles.

"Master please... 'M sorry."

I sigh, looking down at her pained face, annoyed at the slight pity I feel.

Depending on who your Master was and what specialty you were in, having your Master abandon you was a big deal. It could destroy your reputation or at least leave a mark on your future. But she was sort of lucky. Yoongi was a new teacher, he only had one apprentice before her who left after a lot of difficultly controlling his power. That apprentice needed a Master that was more specialized for his case. She could easily come up with an excuse that would make it seem like Yoongi was just an inexperienced Master and couldn't help her. That wouldn't be an uncommon reason to lose a Master.

But that would be an excuse, not why she really lost her Master. Yoongi made the active decision to no longer keep her as an apprentice. So what the heck did this brat do to make the patient Yoongi release responsibility?

"Okay brat, enough moping. Wake up," I complain as I give her a little shake.

"Nooo," she whines.

"Come on brat, before I throw you into the ocean."

"Fine Mas-" she stops herself as her eyes fly open. "Where the hell-"

"No yelling," I smack her shoulder as she begins to sit up. "Also I wouldn't sit up."

"Why?" She asks a second too late, sitting up regardless and watching in horror as the blanket falls and exposes what wasn't covered by her black bra.

"That would be why."

"You, you pervert!" She yells as she pulls the blanket up to cover herself up.

"Okay whatever you say," I roll my eyes. "I'd like to have you know that I studied the human body for years so whatever your hiding is nothing new to me."

"Whatever," she blushes hard, not clutching the blanket as tightly at my statement.

"Anyway, you aren't allowed to leave until you're fully healthy. Doctor's and Master's orders."

She stiffens at my last sentence and I watch her reaction, her hand leaving the blanket to brush along her shoulder, up by her collar bone.

"I, I don't have a Master anymore. Didn't you hear that," she grumbles, surprisingly not trying to fight me for once.

"Right. Anyway, since you are supposed to rest until you heal, I'm going to have to ask if you have any more injuries, no matter how small. Which also means you might have to ditch the blanket."

"Freaking perv," she grumbles as she flips the blanket off her, showing off her nearly bare torso.

She glances over her arms and torso, checking to make sure everything is bandaged.

"Well I can't see my back but it's kind of sore," the blush never leaves her face as she quietly mentions it.

"Can you stand so I can check your back? And then I can look at your legs while I'm at it, but that means your leggings are coming off."

"You better sleep with one eye open you freaking perv," she threatens as she gets up to stand, rocking a little until I grab her to steady her.

I stay quiet as I look at her back and side, gently touching the skin to check for bruising that wasn't colored dark enough for me to see.

"Okay, pants off," I say, making her complain. "Your back appears fine, it might just be stiff from sleeping on the ground."

"Great," she grumbles, tugging her leggings down and squirming out of discomfort as I slowly twirl her in a circle, making her move her legs so I don't miss anything.

"Everything seems fine," I say in satisfaction with my work, gently patting my leg as I smile at the last bandage I put on her leg.

"So I can finally put my clothes back on?" I try not to laugh at her irritated tone, biting back a smile.

"Actually one last thing. And you aren't going to like it."

"Oh god, what now?"

"Well, I know this is a private matter but I'm currently your doctor so deal with it. The hickeys," she goes stiff and I almost ignore the reaction, "mean you've recently been sexually active, correct?"

"I, I don't wanna answer that. Whether you are my doctor right now or not," she begins to clam up, her breathing picking up as her eyes dart for the nearest exit.

"Hey, hey brat look at me," I say gently, placing my hand on her arm as I try to soothe her.

"N-no, please," her voice cracks as she's filled with panic.

"Brat, listen to me. It's okay, you're safe. You don't have to answer me and you don't have to think about it, okay? I just need to make sure you are healthy and safe," I gently make her look at me, cupping her face and bending down so I am eye level with her.

"I, I don't wanna," she hiccups. "It hurts."

"Okay, then we won't okay? Let's just sit down and warm you up, okay? Do you wanna do that?" She nods softly, relaxing a little as I help her sit down and wrap the blanket around her, tugging it so it fits snugly around her.

She seems small as she sits slouched, pulling her limbs as close to her body as she can. I just sit so my knees are almost touching hers and in front of her so she can see me clearly.

"Can I ask if it was consented? Just so I can know how to help. You don't have to tell me what happened, just nod yes or shake your head no," I move my knee out so it gently bumps hers.

She stares at my knee that bumped hers as she slowly nods.

"Was everything that happened consented?"

She nods as she sniffs, burying her head in her knees. I just pat her head gently, trying to soothe her while avoiding initiating any unwanted physical contact that she'd be uncomfortable with.

"I'm sure your cold, I'll grab some clean clothes for you."

I stand up, leaving the room to grab some clothes from mine. I return to see her laying down, curled up on her mat, face hidden in her knees again.

"Here's a shirt and some flannel pants. I'm sure you're tired of me seeing you naked," I chuckle.

"Yeah I am you perv," she sniffs as she pulls her face from her knees. "So get out before I kick you."

"I'd like to see you try, brat," I narrow my eyes at her and she does the same to me.

I huff as I leave the room, closing the door quietly. I listen to my feet patter on the wood floor as I head into the kitchen, grabbing my ink and feather pen as I search for some parchment.

"Well, I guess it's finally time to hang out with you guys again."

A/N: Fun times, fun times. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter despite the lack of bickering, do not fear though! There is plenty more in the future!! 

Thank you for your continued support and take care!

- Kari :)