Chapter Six

Tahiti, French Polynesia

FRENCH PULLED THE STRAPS DOWN TO UKI'S nightgown as they kissed wildly. He lifted her up with one hand and placed her on the counter. For the past couple of days they couldn't keep their hands off each other. She was glad though, he hadn't been able to touch her for months so she wanted her husband to be as satisfied as possible.

He impatiently tore open the condom wrapper and let it fall to the floor as if they were in someone else's house and were trying to get a quickie in. He pulled her to the edge of the counter and pushed her legs apart, exposing her soaked pussy to him. She was completely shaven, which he loved on a woman. Hair any other place other than on her head was a turn off to him.

Instead of placing himself inside her, he bent down to taste her. The wet, long and pointed tip of his tongue licked up and down her slit causing her to groan and gyrate her hips in his face. They were both so sensitive to any sort of touch. It's been a while and she wanted it just as bad as he did. They had sex twice already today, now this was round three.

French licked and slurped on her, using his index finger to tease her walls. Uki's sweet moans filled the bungalow, giving him an exclusive listen to the best music in the world. She bit her bottom lip and tossed her head back, almost making it hit the wall. She panted, putting a manicured hand on the back of his head, begging him to keep going.

French didn't stop until she came, making a mess of his face and wetting his chest a little. He stood and pecked her lips three times, letting her taste herself. He then positioned his dick that was covered with a condom at her entrance and slowly pushed inside her.

"Ooo, yes yes yes," She cooed, closing her eyes tight and shaking at the euphoria. Every inch was opening her up wider and stretching her out and she loved it. He was so thick, so long, she could feel how hard he was inside her. Her walls gripped him tight. It was like he was made for her.

French was gentle, rocking his hips in and out. He placed his forehead against her's, staring into her eyes as he gave her deep, long strokes. The sex was always outstanding, but it was also always sensual and soft. He couldn't remember the last time he fucked Uki. It had to be in high school or something. Since she was fragile, he didn't want to risk hurting her so he stuck to being soft. And even if she gained a hundred more pounds and was completely healthy one day, he couldn't ever see himself being rough with her again. She was a Queen and she would treat her as such no matter what.

"You feel so good." She whispered against his lips.

He kissed her lips in return, he didn't talk during sex, his actions said everything for him. He let Uki's words and moans be his motivation. Uki was a creamer and she had his manhood looking like a vanilla cone. The walls were like a stereo system as it boosted every sound they were making. French was breathing heavily, placing his head in the crevice of her neck as he tried hard not to cum. She was so tight, he couldn't imagine anyone with better.

He left gentle kisses on her neck as she whimpered, "Right there, right there."

It was 9:00 in the morning and they were in a bungalow in Tahiti that was residing over the clear blue waters. Everything about the small hotel room like structure was beautiful. Everything from the television was modern, the bed was king sized, the colors on the wall were vibrant. It was just perfect and peaceful.

They've been here for three days and had two more nights to go. Uki made the suggestion last minute on an impulse, though she had been joking. French went online and literally booked two first class tickets for them to leave that same night. They'd been making love nonstop since they've been here. She was pretty sure the neighboring bungalows heard them each and every time.