ARRIVED IN HELL

•After Tima (I) killed myself I woke up in a very hot, soft and dim place where it burns•

As I walked in the dim place and I turned at every corner there was screams and hands reaching out to me, I ask myself is this really what hell looks like? Am I really dead? But I can't seem to find the answers, my mind was blank....

I tried my best to think of happy thoughts or memories (while I was alive) that I had to not allow paranoia to take over me, but my memories was gone I didn't remember anything of my past life the only thing I remembered was my name 'Tima Greene 21years' I was alone and afraid seeing all those hands , hearing all those screams....

Then a bright light appeared in front of me...so I followed it ; when I followed the light it took me to a place where books, food and a long paper of names with a big black and red chair tall as a pole, suddenly the chair turned around and I saw a man damn he was so handsome...

His skin was dark brown his eyes was red,blue and grey, his face was shaped like a circle but not to circle.. SHITT!! He was handsome as fuck.

He ask me "Ms.Tima do you know why you're here?" i said "no" he laughed and with a grin on his face he said , "you killed yourself because you couldn't handle the forces of life, now you're in hell where I'm gonna place you for your sins, so please sit down." So I sat💔
He told me his name was 'Lucifer Weathers' and he was the devil.. I was shocked because he wasn't what I expected all my life I thought the devil was 'red, horns, bull feet and fat'🤷🏻‍♀️but I was still scared because well I mean, he's the devil even though he's super attractive as fuck.

So I'm sitting there and he's reminding me of my past life all my memories my family and friends, I were in tears because it was sad....He said to me "I don't blame you for killing yourself because you made the decision you thought would of help you" and I said "yes and I didnt really liked being alive"

Then he said look at yourself in the mirror (the mirror was in his office) so I looked and I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw me; curly hair, dark skinned, slim thick, grey and purple eyes, shortness about 5'2.

I was beautiful that was actually the first time I remembered seeing myself since I lost my memories 🤷🏻‍♀️ then I told him "I'm really beautiful but I don't like myself" he said "you are amazingly sexy maybe one of the first sinners to enter my office that caught my eyes😏" (I blushed) and with a grin on my face I said, "thanks devil" so he watched me for hours and I know that he's maybe thinking "where shall I place her? Can I actually make her my queen? Why do I find her sexy?" I think this because he's giving me a very nice stare 😍.

To be continued.