15

Third Person

"Hehehehehe." Leia's ears picked up some of the gigglings follow by the sound of a camera.

"What...." She groaned out of frustration before opening her eyes slowly. The first thing she saw was a phone and Lia who was holding.

"AISHHHHH STaPH" Leia quickly cover herself with a blanket. "Goddamit."

"I didn't know my childhood friend is photogenic even when she's drooling in her sleep." Lia hysterically laugh.

"Ugh, why you always do this!" Leia whined.
"How did you get here, stalker?"

"I took your extra key last time." Lia grabs the blanket and yanks it off the bed.
"Wake up, we promised to hang out during the weekend remember?"

"Where are the other members?"

"They're in Ryujin's room, probably trying to wake her up as well."

"Well good luck with that."

_______________________

"They're finally here!" ITZY and Leia's friend Yujin was waiting for the two childhood friends in front of the dorm since forever.
"What took you guys so long?"

"It's Leia's fault, she took forever to get ready." Lia blamed her friend.

"Well I'm sorry, but a girl has to take care of her hygiene in the morning." Leia scoffed.
"Anyway, shall we go?"

"We should go eat, I'm hungry." Yuna suggested.

"Can we just stay home and sleep?" Ryujin asked.

"You've been sleeping the whole week, unnie." Chaeryeong told her. "So lazy."

"Maybe she's just tired," Leia speak up
"How's the fever going?"

"I'm feeling better." The corner of the older's lips slightly curves upward. "Thanks again."

"Ohhh, you two are suspicious." Yeji teased.

"We're just neighbors." Ryujin denied with a calm voice.

"Plus, she's not my type anyway." Leia lied.

"Tsk, like you have a chance." Ryujin smirked, and Leia's jaw dropped.

"Ouch." Yujin jokingly teased.
"That must hurt."

"Don't worry!" Yuna nudges on her shoulder to cheer her up. "You have a chance with me!" 

"Hehe thank you." Leia replied but she thought of how Yuna was still even single.

Leia's Pov

We finally arrive in a shopping mall at Gangnam after the 10 minutes ride on the subway. I swear if I have a dollar for every single guy and girl that looks at ITZY and Yujin on the subway, I would have enough to pay the rent in my dorm this month.

"Hey I'm going to buy some dress," Chaeryeong said excitedly. "Anyone wanna come?"

"No, I'm gonna go to the food court," Yuna replied.

"I'm gonna go with Chaeryeong." Yeji already heading her way and Lia followed behind her. "I'm coming with Chaeryeong." Yujin clings her arm with the younger. "Same." Ryujin joined.

"Wait what? I thought we are supposed to hang out, why is everyone going their separate way?" I asked. Bruh what kind of 'hanging out' is this?

"Oh don't worry, all of us will meet here in 2 hours and we'll go eat together." Lia told me.

Well, then I guess I'll just be alone for the next 2 hours. "Alright."

I walked to so many stores only to realize that only 30 minutes have passed. I bought like one shirt then decided to stop because I already wanted more money than I thought.

Next, I walk my way to the food court. Hopefully, I'll meet Yuna here because I'm lonely af.
I take a glance around the area but unfortunately, no Yuna was found. I'll just eat by myself then.

"Can I have two scoops of Cookies n' cream please," I told the cashier while struggling to get the money in my purse.

"And Can I have a scoop of chocolate ice cream please." I look up to the girl who stood right beside me and she looks back at me with a grin.

"Here." Ryujin hand her the credit card.

"Is this for both or.."

"Both." She replied and the cashier nodded.

"Uh... I can pay for myself, but thank you anyway." I said.

"You're lucky that I'm a nice person."

"Nice? You're the saltiest person I've ever met." I chuckled as the cashier handed us over the ice creams.

"Who was the person that brought you food tho?" Ryujin raised her brows as we walk away.

"You only do that because it is part of our contract that If I help you with Heiran, you will have to buy me food." I retorted.

"Exactly. I only have to buy you food but I actually put effort and made the food myself last time." She countered to me. "Besides, you should be honored since you're the only girl that I bought and made food for." Wow, how special.

"Where were you anyway?" We found an empty table nearby and sat down.

"I was with Chaeryeong and Yujin but they were so loud." She sighed. 
"So I decided to find a place to sit down in the food court and guest what I found."

"Your favorite neighbor?"

"No, I found myself some chocolate ice cream." Ryujin smiled enthusiastically.

"Tss good for you." I hand her some napkin.
"Here, you got some around your lips."

"Oh, thanks." She accepts it then wipe away the sweetened liquid.

"What? Do I still have some on my face?" Ryujin noticed that I was still looking.

"No...." Just your face looks handsome.
Boi what the hell am I thinking...

"Leia..." She called me softly and suddenly so have a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Yes?" I looked at her but she was looking somewhere behind me.

"Is that..... Heiran?"

I quickly turn and around and scan the area in front of me. Indeed, it was Heiran.

"Her bags look heavy," I commented while turning back. I mentally sigh because I just met someone now I have to be alone again. I find it funny how Heiran appears a lot In front of us. Maybe lord Jisoos even ship them together.

"It's time for more tips, eomma." I told her.
"You have to be brave to do this next step."

"What is it?"

"I think you should try to... ask for her number." I tried to remember what I told Lia when asking Yeji out.
"So as you hang out with her and help her hold those bags, tell her to give you her phone number. Don't ask, but tell. Something like "It's been nice talking to you. Give me your number and we can chat later." or "Give me your number so I can help you when you need something." Alright?"

Ryujin nodded as she listens carefully to what I said.

"And remember to make casual conversations, be-"

"Confident and make eye contacts." She finished my sentence.
"Got it!"

"I raised you well." I give her a thumbs up. "Now hurry up and go before she's out of sight."

Third Person

"Where's Ryujin unnie?" Yuna asked. "Have you seen her?"

"Oh, I don't think she can come with us," Leia replied.

"Wae?"

"She's busy, so we can just go without her." Before meeting up with the ITZY and Yujin, Leia spotted the two happily eating at the food court that she was at so she assumes Ryujin will not be back anytime soon.

"Aigoo this kid, she didn't even tell us." Yeji sighed.

"Alright, we'll go without her." Yeji added and started walking and gestured us to follow.

"Yah." Lia called the other girl who was walking in the back of the group.
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Why'd you ask?" They start to walk side by side,

"I don't know, you just look down." Lia pinched her cheek.

"Aigoo." Leia brushed her hand off of her face. "I'm fine girl!"

Leia was fine but she just felt a bit lonely. Since after Ryujin left, she has been walking around for an hour by herself. The sudden absence of Ryujin caused a feeling of emptiness in Leia and she doesn't like it,

"She likes Heiran, Leia. Don't forget that. Ryujin likes Heiran." Leia kept telling herself.