14. Ladies man

"Donut, there is this princess teasing the fuck outta me. Should I do the do with her? I would be a dick to ignore the seductive hints she's throwing at me," he smirked when she opened her eyes a little, to make sure he was still watching her.

"Exactly, you're a dick bro," Dunkin exclaimed, "this isn't high school or college that you'll go banging whatever girl you want," he chided.

"Courtesy the lack of contraceptives, if one or two gets pregnant, you know what will happen?

"Well, let's just say you aren't that low to welcome little Lorenzos in this century. How will uncle Dunkin gift them Xbox huh? It's your wish if you want them playing with clay toys and sticks."

"My Lord," the princess chimed, now lightly swimming in the bath as she came to lean over the stairs, watching the fake but hot warrior with siren-like eyes and pouty lips. "The scrub slipped from my hands. Could you return it to me?" she crooned.

And Lorenzo had already melted into a puddle.

Shutting off Dunkin, he picked the scrub made of dried twigs and extended it to her, but she immediately turned her back to him.

"I can't reach this part of my back," she whined, "can you please-" she glanced behind her shoulders and shied away at his wanton gaze.

"Where are your maids, Ira?" he moved the scrub gently around her back, making her shiver.

"They are sleeping with their men," she informed, and he couldn't ignore the sexual undertone she was suggesting on repeat.

It made him doubt if he really looked like a Greek god.

"You look like the Greek god Adonis, my Lord," she had now turned around to lean on the bathtub's edge. Doubt solved.

It was a sin that there were no rose petals covering the surface of the water where she was submerged. Fartaxerxes kept his eyes on level sight, for the warrior gentleman he was.

"My dear, shouldn't you be more dedicated towards your Egyptian gods?" he smiled, controlling his hands to not touch her anywhere.

Being around his age, she was the perfect girl who could satiate him, but Dunkin had plagued his lust.

I would've done what you want baby, but how can I tell. The contraceptives of the fourth century sucks, he wondered.

"There is a letter by your name, my Lord! Your presence is thence needed as urgently as possible!" Princess Ira, the eldest daughter of the queen, pouted as the guardsman informed, who was standing just beyond the pillars, everything hidden from his view.

Lorenzo leaned towards her, watching the little water droplets slipping past her cheeks, to her neck, to her...

"You should not pursue me Ira, I'm a bad guy," he was about to withdraw, but she grabbed his face and kissed him with all her strength. Her wet lips moving skillfully against his.

His knuckles turned white from making a fist too hard. There was no stopping if he held her naked slender body to him.

Because then, he'd be doomed with little Lorenzos.

"If bad girls won't want bad boys, who will they want, saints?" she smiled coyly, licking her lips.

It would be an understatement if she didn't taste as sweet as sugar.

Pushing back the wet strands of hair that had come to accumulate on her flawless face, he gave a little kiss on top of her head, "See you around."

Ever since he had exposed the hobo who was apparently an important but asshole minister of this kingdom, the queen had gifted him with the highest post of a warrior for saving her youngest daughter.

And no doubt the post of ladies' man, given the females who were all over his Hollywood face.

Fixing his military corselet, he came out of his room. "Where is the letter?"

"It is with her majesty, my Lord," the guardsman replied.

Fartaxerxes made his way to the Queen's chamber, keeping his shoulders broad and staunch.

The nearby princesses stole glances at the hot warrior and giggled as he passed through the corridors.

The Queen was no less.

"Fartaxerxes! Where have you been when a letter has arrived in your honour?!" she tattled, pretending to be upset.

But her skills weren't as good as her eldest daughter, as her wrinkled lips twitched at the sight of the undeniably hot warrior.

"My Queen, apologies for the late coming," he knelt in front of her.

Opening the letter, he huffed at the person who was spamming him with threats, only now it was more of a challenge.

Meet me near the forest boundary for a one on one combat if you've truly got some balls to steal the love of my life.

Stratos

When he stood up, the queen came up to him.

Way too close.

"You are the commander in chief of my kingdom, Fartaxerxes," she held his arm, "I deserve complete dedication and loyalty on your part."

"Y- Yes, my queen," it creeped him out when she began running her withered hand up and down his arm leisurely.

"Do you promise me, My Lord?"

Holy crap, she never called me, my Lord!, Lorenzo wanted to cry at her lusty gaze. Now he understood the alter ego behind I deserve dedication and loyalty which terrified him to no bounds.

For the first time, he regretted his sexy features that he was always proud of,

Because apparently, it had attracted an old hag as well.