Part 35: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

"Prince Lunard!"

His sweet gentle voice startled me, and I hurriedly stood up. Then I realized, that I shouldn't be here. My palms started sweating and I start coming up with a good excuse. But I heard him chuckled.

"Don't worry, I know you have a really bad sense of direction. Mother was worried that you are lost so she sent me to find you. The castle is incredibly big, most of the time we do not see each other, unless we seek each other out."

He said those words while looking at the tiny girl.

"Good morning, big brother Lunard. Big brother Soliard is not with you?"

"He was with me a moment ago, but he said, he wants to have a morning training with Father. What are these lovely ladies drinking?"

I looked down at the table and realized about the tea. She said I could drink it if I keep it a secret. The tea or...

"Do you want some brother? It is Jasmine tea."

'Wait?! So the tea is not a secret anymore?'

I am really confused now and my legs are feeling colder. Prince Lunard, pat my shoulder and said-

"You should finish your tea, Jasmine tea is such a rare tea to find, it is good for stress. I would love a cup, my shoulders been stiff lately. Did you served the tea, Lady Queenie?"

'Ahhh! So that was the secret! There is no way a five year old will serve tea perfectly like a grown Lady would!'

What should I do? Should I just say, I served it? But wouldn't that indicate that me and the princess are very close and always do this? I could say the tea pot and the tea came from the shed. Or it is better to say Sir Kaleid prepared this, but what if Prince Lunard give his gratitude to Sir Kaleid and he finds out I am lying? The Queen will question my relationship with the Royals of Spade, and she might deemed I am an opportunistic little girl.

"Scarlet served it."

'Huh? Scarlet who?'

Then upon hearing her name, the raven spread her wings and replied.

'What?!'  Does it make more sense if the bird served the tea?! Why?!

"Oohh! Scarlet is surely amazing. Can I have cup then Lady Scarlet?"

The bird happily jump on the table and grabbed the pot with her beak and shakily and gently pour tea on the empty cup in front of the prince. When the bird shakily put down the pot on the table, the prince happily clap his hands.

"Oohh! That is amazing! Scarlet is amazing!"

"Scarlet is amazing! Scarlet is amazing!" Repeated by the Raven and it seems she cannot contain her excitement, she flew outside the bush and sing the praises the prince given to her.

"This is a wonderful tea too, I can feel my muscles relaxing."

'What just happened?' I just stared at the table, dumbfoundingly.

"You should finish your tea, before it gets cold. And your lessons will start soon."

I blushed from the prince's sudden attention to me and I just nod and start sipping the tea.

"Why don't you join us, my sister?"

I almost choked on my tea from his sudden suggestion. But the little girl did not give any reaction. She is just stay quiet and staring off somewhere.

'Is she thinking about it, by chance?'

"There is still quite a lot of time before your lessons this afternoon right? You can just watch today, too."