~CHAPTER 7: THE BIG BAD SECRET~

(edited: 16

(edited: 16.08.22)

MORNING was fast for me, as I overslept for the first time in years. In this hurry I dressed in whatever was lying around in my room, unfortunately it was cold and I couldn't find any sweater so I just gave up. Praying that I won't get sick.

I only took my phone and wallet in the hurry before running to the truck where Bella was already waiting for me.

"Thea, your jacket!" Bella yelled at me, but I looked at my watch and just got into the car.

"Fuck the jacket, drive! We have only ten minutes!" I shouted as she started to drive.

"Thea you'll get sick, it's freezing outside." Bella reminded, looking worried.

"Bella—" as I started talking, my phone started ringing. I quickly picked up seeing that it's Alice.

"Hey, Thea, where are you?" Alice asked in a worried tone.

I sighed and ruffled my messy curls "On my way with, Bella. I overslept, can you talk to Mr. Molina so he won't leave without us?"

"Of course, I'll talk to him." Alice agreed and I let out a sigh of relief, "But wait. You overslept?"

"Don't remind me Ali, I can't remember the last time I overslept." I responded with a slight laugh, before continuing "Also don't kill me."

"Dorothea Elena Summers, what are you wearing?!" Alice shouted, sounding horrified, making me pull the phone away from my ear.

I laughed nervously "Something that you'll definitely not gonna like."

"Oh Thea is soo dead." I heard Emmett say in the background, making me laugh.

"Okay, Ali. Bella and I will be there in a few minutes so you know, I gotta go and enjoy the last minutes of my life." I responded, before hanging up with a laugh.

Soon we parked in the parking lot, I got out and spotted Alice, Edward and Jasper. As soon as Alice saw me, I could see that she would indeed kill me. I laughed and turned towards Bella, while trying to perhaps scrape some of the paint stains off of my jeans.

"Well Bella, it was nice meeting you."

She smiled at me "Yeah, well I do hope that they won't kill you."

"Yeah, me too. I'll see you later." with that I turned and started to walk towards my friend or should I say future killer.

"Hi." I greeted nervously.

Of course before anyone could respond, Alice was in front of me with a disapproving look "What do you think you're wearing?!"

"The first things that I found in my room?"

Alice looked me up and down and said with a frown "I wouldn't be caught dead in this. I mean, are those paint stains?"

"I know, I know Ali. Even as a dead body you would still be stylish and beautiful. And yes, I was helping Charlie paint the bathroom ceiling over the weekend."