87

"What? Breach contract?" Bella asked in surprise. "Yeah, the board just called to ask CEO what's going on," Cindy said worriedly.

Bella suddenly worried.

It was Mr. Bennett!

Unexpectedly, he was even more shameless than she thought. He might not really want to sue Walker Miller just to force her back.

What was the purpose of Mr. Bennett? Now that she had known his nature, she couldn't be fooled by him as before. What did he mean now?

This event was caused by her. She did not want to affect both Walker and the company. As long as she stayed in the company for a day, Mr. Bennett would be directly against the company.

So...

"Ok, I know how to resolve this matter, Cindy. The company will definitely not be affected." Bella said with a smile. Her smile showed that she had the ability to resolve it. When Cindy saw her smile, she really had the power to resolve this issue.

"Okay, quickly go to work. Otherwise, if you let him see, he will scold you." Cindy immediately nodded and went back to work.

Bella signed. She had made up her mind. She opened the document and typed the word 'resignation'. As long as she resigned and left this company, there was no need for Mr. Bennett to deal with Miller's Group.

But she did not expect that in the end, she was forced to quit her job. After making up her mind, she quickly typed a resignation letter and went to the Personnel Department to submit her resignation.

After she took the project of the Maple Villa, she gave all the work to someone else. now she resigned, she didn't have any work to hand over, so it only took a week for her resignation to take effect.

After submitting her resignation, Bella did not want to stay at the company. She took a week's sick leave for the excuse of a broken leg. When her sick leave ended, her resignation took effect, and she wouldn't come back again.

After submitting her resignation, Miller was still in a video conference with the directors in the office. Bella only said goodbye to Cindy.

Cindy was very surprised. She did not expect that Bella would suddenly resign. Bella did not want to tell Cindy anymore. In the end, she just said, "It would be solved, so you don't have to worry about it."

After saying that, Bella left the company. Sit in the car, turn on the phone, pull out the number of Mr. Bennett from the blacklist, and send him a text message: "Mr. Bennett, I've resigned, you don't have to think about using Miller's Group to force me going back."

Just after this text message was sent, the phone rang. It was the call of Mr. Bennett, and Bella hung up immediately.

In a bad mood, she didn't want to go home for the time being. There were too many memories between her and Mr. Steiner. She did not want to go back and said to the driver, "Please send me to a nearby bar."

She wanted to drink. Everyone said that wine was a good thing. After she got drunk, she would forget all her worries. She wanted to try this out.

When she arrived at the bar, Bella directly to the bartender, "Give me two glasses of the strongest wine you have here." She just wanted to get drunk right now, and then she couldn't think of anything.

The bartender gave her two glasses of wine. The wine was light blue and it looked really beautiful. She took a sip and the taste of the wine was very strong. Her tears flowed out.

Bella drunk all the wine left in the cup. Then she wiped the tears off her face, but she couldn't wipe it dry anymore. It was this because it was too strong.

"Give me ten more cups." Bella finished the two glasses of wine. Apart from being a little dizzy, the bad things she should remember were still kept in her mind.

The bartender kindly reminded Bella: "Lady, this wine is very strong. You've already drunk two cups." He had already seen people frequently looking at Bella with unscrupulous eyes. If she was drunk again, he was afraid...

Bella only wanted to be drunk now. She smiled and said, "It's okay. I'm here to get drunk. Give me ten more cups. Don't worry, I'm rich."

The bartender did not say anything more. he shook his head and made a drink for Bella. Bella had another two drinks. She lay on the counter. She felt dizzy and felt the whole bar spinning. 

Suddenly, her phone rang.

She took out her phone and looked at it. It took a while for her to see that it was Walker.

She narrowed her eyes and answered the phone. "Hello. Walker, are you looking for something?" Bella smirked and asked. 

Walker had just ended the video conference with the board of directors. In the end, before he could sigh in relief, Cindy told him that Bella had resigned, only the few words she had said before she left.

He knew how much Bella valued this job, so why did she suddenly resign? When he thought of her sullen face, he knew something had happened.

Really worried about Bella, Walker called her.  It rang a lot, but fortunately, the call was finally answered.

Bella's voice sounded different from usual. Walker was even more worried. he asked, "Where are you now?"

Bella answered, "I'm at the bar. Do you want to drink?" When he heard this, Walker was even more worried. he was afraid she had been drunk, he immediately asked: "Okay, which bar are you at? I'll come over immediately."

Bella thought about it for a while. Finally, at the bartender's prompt, she remembered the name of the bar and told it to Walker.

"Okay, then stay where you are. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right over." Walker told her.

Bella happily answered twice and then hung up. Walker immediately ran all the way to the parking lot and picked up the car to look for Bella.

After the call, Bella became even dizzier. Suddenly, one hand reached over and place on Bella's shoulders. He asked with an unfriendly expression, "Lady, are you alone?" 

"Go away, I don't know you." Bella turned her head to look. It was an ugly man with yellow hair. She reached out to push him away, but she couldn't.

"It's okay, we'll know each other with a drink together." The yellow-haired man said, "It's boring to drink alone. I will take you to play with something interesting."

He had noticed that Bella had been for a long time, she was very beautiful. he knew she didn't often come to the bar and she was alone. He wanted to take her to the hotel for fun!

"No, I won't go," said Bella. But at this moment, she could not help but go.