Where You Stand

Bakugo POV

I'm so tired I could barely get any sleep last night with those damn nerds yelling and jumping around. As I was walking to the kitchen to look for something to eat I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Good morning Kacchan." Great it's Deku. "What do you want Deku?" I asked without turning around. "Oh well...since you went to sleep early last night... I thought you should know we got a new student." So that's why you guys were so loud. A new student huh. This should be interesting I wonder what kind of quirk they have. I bet it's something lame, but still to get into this class this late might mean they're pretty strong. "Why the hell would I care about something like that. New student or not I'm still going to be on top." I turned towards Deku giving him a glare. "I thought you would want to know, that's all." Deku then turned around to leave going to where pink cheeks and four eyes are.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up pretty early for a Saturday. It was still dark outside when I looked out the balcony window. If I didn't have to take these test I would've went back to sleep. Mr. Aizawa said there would be a physical part on the test so I should bring my gym clothes and eat something. I stretched out of bed and started to get ready. I put my gym clothes in my bag and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Hmm it's quiet, maybe everyone is asleep. I grabbed some oatmeal for breakfast with some apple juice to drink. As I was eating my mind wandered into my thoughts. Clutching onto my locket I thought about my parents. I miss them.

Time skip

I was sitting in a classroom doing my written test. To my surprise it was easier then I thought it would be. When I first started out on my own, I went to the library to escape the heat. I found all the books really interesting to read and I soom fell in love with all the stories. I soon started reading books on mathematics, history, science, and even taught myself english. I figured even if I lived on the streets for the rest of my life I'm not going to be stupid. "Ok Miss (y/n) times up" Mr. Aizawa announced right as I finished with the last question. Thank God, I thought it would never be over. "Now that the test is over with go to the locker room and change into your gym clothes." Damn it, I have to take the physical test already. Jeez, not even a break. My brain hurts.

Time Skip

After I put on the school's gym uniform I walked over to where the training ground is. Why does this school have to be so big? When I finally made it to the training ground I was shocked to see the rest of my class. They all seemed excited to see me. "Umm why are you guys here?" I questioned. They all stopped talking to look at "Mr. Aizawa said we can come to your physical exam to watch and see what your made of." A boy with yellow hair with a balck lightning bolt spoked up. Do they really have to watch me. "Now that you're here I'm going to tell you what you need to do." I looked up to see Aizawa along with some other teachers. "To pass this exam you need to either defeat one of teachers who are playing the villian or save the citizen played by someone else." I'm going up against a teacher!! You got to be kidding me. "Ok so who's the villian and who's the citizen." I asked Mr. Aizawa. "Your opponent is Snipe and your saving this little girl." A little girl with blueish, white hair came out from behind Mr. Aizawa. She had a little horn on her head and big red eyes. She was so cute! "Hello my name is Eri!" She said with a big smile. I smiled back her my fangs showing a little bit. "Hi Eri, my name's (y/n). It's nice to meet you."
After our introductions Principal Nezu came up beside us. "Miss (y/n) would you please go towards the gates while Eri hides and Snipe gets in place so we can begin." I nodded my head and began to walk towards the gate. After waiting for a little while Principal Nezu came on the intercom. "Ok (y/n) we will now begin the exam please enter the arena." After he finished talking the large gates began to open up. This is it, it's time to show everyone that I have what it takes to become a hero.