The Wedding

Ella POV

I woke up on top of Levi's warm body his arms were wrapped around me preventing me from leaving him. I tried to move from his grasp to feel a throbbing pain from in between my legs making me flush at the thought of what we did last night. Levi opened his eyes to look at me. He was really sexy in the morning his bed head was cute but the lazy grin he gave me really put me over the edge. He leaned to kissed me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. Looking back at him I could tell he wasn't happy by my action.

Raising my hand over my mouth I whispered " morning breath."

Levi rolled his eyes at me taking one of his hands of my waist the grab my hand in his as he leaned in once again to give me a soft kiss on the lips. Leaning away he smiled at me.

"How do you feel like this morning?" He asked with concern written all over his face.

" I'm just a little sore." I replied untangling myself out of his grasp to go to the restroom. He let out a sigh as I walked away into the bathroom butt naked. After I finished doing my business I brushed my teeth and went into the closet to pick out an outfit for today. I have no doubt that Jane already knows I'm engaged. As I'm going through my clothes I fell Levi's arms wrapped around my waist as he bends down to put his head on the top of my head.

Today was Monday I'm a little upset that we dont get to stay home today but I've missed enough school this year and I need to go. I settled on wearing a  blue button up shirt with a cute little plaid skirt that matched with my white vans and a star charmed necklace. As I collected what I'd be wearing I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

 As I collected what I'd be wearing I went into the bathroom to take a shower

As I was walking Levi was right on my trail. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up once it was warm I hopped in. I was in the middle of putting shampoo in my hair as Levi walked in to join me. He washed my hair and put conditioner in it. As I washed my body with body wash. Levi did the same.

I decided to leave my hair down after brushing through it. I did my eyeliner and put on some blush and lip gloss. Looking in the mirror I saw a hickey on my neck. I can't believe I just noticed it. I can't believe he gave me a damn hickey. I started looking through all the drawers and cabinets looking for concealer but came up empty out of all the products I had I didn't have concealer or foundation.

I ran out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom no doubt scaring Levi. I ran all the way to Jane and Toms bedroom, knocking on the door Jane came over to open the door she was already awake and dressed for the day.
"Do you, um, have any concealer?" I asked as my face became as red as a tomato. Her eyes landed on my neck and she began to laugh and nodded welcoming me in as we walked into her bathroom. She handed me her concealer thankfully we shared a very similar skin tone so it didn't seem as though I was wearing makeup walking back into our room I went into the bathroom and began to apply it to my neck. Levi walked in as I was doing so and gave out a grunt.