88

The yellow hair man forcefully hugged Bella's shoulders and took her out of the bar despite her struggles. At the bar, everyone played their part. No one but the bartender noticed something unusual. however, the bartender encountered too many such situations in the bar and did not want to cause trouble.

"You let me go, I won't go anywhere." Bella struggles and not follow.

The yellow- hairs man gradually became unable to hold on to Bella. She was too uncooperative, afraid of what would happen on the road, and his desire had been ignited by her, so he directly brought her to the valley behind the bar. He intended to rape her here.

"I wanted to take you to the hotel, but if you don't cooperate, then don't blame me." As he spoke, the yellow-hair man directly pressed Bella on the wall of the alley behind the bar and kissed her.

Walker came over and drove through three red lights and finally rushed to the bar. Searching for a while, Walker did not find Bella. In the end, he could only take out the phone and flip out the picture of Bella stored in the phone and asked, "Have you seen this girl?" 

The bartender hesitated and said, "Five minutes ago, she was taken away." As soon as he heard that Bella had been taken away, Walker  worry was raised and he asked, "Where did they bring her to?" 

"I don't know about this. She might be taken to a hotel, or if you're lucky, she might be in the alley behind the bar." The bartender said kindly.

Walker immediately ran out of the bar to find her. When he reached the alley behind the bar, he heard Bella's voice: "Please let me go, help!"

Walker immediately ran over according to her voice, and then through the dim light, he saw that Bella had actually been pressed against the wall by a man and her clothing was torn.

When he saw this scene, Walker was furious and immediately rushed over, kicking that yellow hair to the ground. The yellow hair guy was hit on the head and fainted. Walker took off his coat and put it on Bella.

"Are you alright?" Walker asked tremblingly. He was really shocked.

He did not dare to imagine what would have happened if he had not arrived in time. Bella, she could not stand up at all. She was completely drunk and did not realize what had just happened, but she still heard Walker's voice and said, "Ah, you're here, let's continue to drink...."

Walker took Bella into his arms and said, "Okay, follow me first." Bella followed his steps this time.

As they passed by the yellow-hair man who had been stunned by Walker's foot Walker stepped on his arm and crushed his arm very skillfully, only to hear a crisp sound. The yellow hair guy muttered.

The yellow hair man's arm was broken by him! Walker supported Bella with cold eyes and left the alley. he carried her into the car, fastened her seat belt, and started the car to send her back.

As he drove along the road, Bella was not willing to sit quietly. Walker had no choice but to spoil her: "Okay, I'll take you to drink." After hearing this, Bella finally calmed down.

He sent Bella home. After he got out of the car, he unfastened her seat belt and pulled her out of the car. Bella could not stand firm. her steps swayed and she almost fell down. Walker immediately grabbed her and looked at her drunk expression. he could help to kiss her on her forehead.

He said gently, "I'll send you back and sleep well after going home. no matter what happens, I'll be by your side." "Yes." There was a wind for a while. Bella had forgotten about drinking. Standing in front of the familiar house, she finally remembered that this was her house.

Bella stood firmly and pushed away Walker. "I know, I know, I'll go back first, don't worry, and just go home! Be careful on the road."

"I'll send you in," Walker said worriedly. "No need, I know this place. This is my home. I'll go back by myself. You don't need to send me." Bella stumbled home.

Walker stood at the spot and looked at Bella. but he didn't want to force Bella. Since she didn't want him to accompany, he just stood there and looked at her.

Bella and Walker did not notice at all. When the two were talking, a person stood on the balcony on the second floor, and he could clearly see the interaction between them.

A pair of eyes, deep and sharp like an eagle's owl, flashed a faint light that bites people. In such a night, there was a sense of anger and strangeness. Bella returned home, not forgetting to lock the door.

When she walked into the living room, she was bending over to change her shoes. Suddenly, she had a firm body behind her. "Let go of me." Bella stood up and turned around in the man's arms, facing the man.

Through the misty moonlight outside the window, she could see that the man holding her was as delicate as the artist's carefully carved works of art. There was no flaw. it was as if her soul had been sucked into the abyss.

How handsome!

Bella was stunned.

This man was really pretty...

When he saw the astonishment in Bella, Mr. Bennett was very satisfied.  But when he thought that Bella had just come back with Walker, William, he hugged her, and also kissed her forehead, his beautiful eyebrows wrinkled tightly.

He wiped the forehead that Bella be kissed by Walker, then printed his lips. After he kissed, he noticed that Bella was still covered in a coat that still had the flavor of Walker. Her clothes were tore, he became angry.

"You're so pretty" Bella signed as she stared blankly on Mr. Bennett. The unpleasantness in the Mr. Bennett's heart was comforted by the words of Bella. "Then, do you like it? William asked as he looked at Bella's face.

"I like it," said Bella.

"Then, can I kiss you?" William asked again.

This time without waiting for Bella's answer again, he had already held her face and pressed his lips on hers.