The one

Colton took me up to his room with him and gave me a shirt to put on to sleep in. I used his bathroom to get changed.

Once I had slipped out of the dress I put the long shirt on. It went to mid thigh on me because I was so small.

I found makeup wipes in the draw which made me laugh a little. How many other women had been in this shirt...

As I dried my face off I looked at myself. My whole face was red and puffy from tears. It was a scary sight but something told me I would see this a lot more now.

I looked down at the ring and almost couldn't believe that it was true. Just a few weeks ago I was dreaming about the perfect summer. Now here I am with a ring on my finger.

Walking out into the bedroom I saw Colton talking on the phone outside on the balcony. I didn't pay attention to him I just went to the bed. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and put them on the couch for myself. I got under the blanket and rested my head on the pillow before closing my eyes.

Colton talked on for a few more minutes before I heard him hang up. There was some moving around and ruffling of the sheets so I just thought he went to bed. Thank god for that.

But my luck wasn't great.

I felt my body being lifted off the couch and carried somewhere. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Colton's chest. As I slid my eyes up I saw him looking down on me.

He got into bed and sat me so that my legs were wrapped around him again.

"I am fine on the couch." I said softly that I didn't hear myself at first.

"Your not sleeping on the couch."

"I want to."

"Well I don't care." Yeah something tells me you don't care about much.

I turned my head so that he wouldn't see me cry. I didn't want to give him the Satisfaction of seeing me cry

"You looked beautiful tonight by the way."

"If this is your way of playing the good guy act then cut it" I hissed facing him. "I only said yes to you tonight because you threatened my family and my life. Don't think for one second it was because I actu-" he threw my body till he was on top of me holding my throat down.

I grabbed his hands trying to breath as he stared down at me hard. "Don't think for one minute that I actually give a shit baby. You will learn to love me and how to be a good little girl."

I started kicking trying to get some air but he just trapped my legs between his.

I whimpered squeezing his arm hoping that he will stop. Or just choke me till I'm gone for good.

He released me and I took in the biggest gasp of air choking a little to as I did.

He pulled me so that I was laying on his chest just like he wanted.

"Go to sleep." He kisses the top of my head but I couldn't help the sobs that left my mouth. I felt Coltons hands run up and down my back as he tried to calm me down but I couldn't. I must have cried myself to sleep because the last thing I remember was me hiccuping from how much I cried.

My eyes opened when I turned into the sunlight. I looked out the window that was in front of me. It was a new day.

I heard ruffling and sat up to see Colton getting dressed. He turned to face me as he buttoned up his shirt.