[ Chapter 26 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

You noticed the Female Titan slowed down a bit as you came closer to her. Her stomping caused the ground to rumble the slightest bit as she looked straight in front of her, looking like she didn't notice any of you. You grinned, now is the time to show her how much of a real demon you can be.

'There was no way she knew where Eren is located, so maybe she is just scouting the area?' You thought to yourself quietly, still holding on to Reiner. The three horses split up, each on an other side of the tall creature as you got closer and closer.

Out of nowhere, the titan's arm shot down to Armin, smacking him and the horse away, leaving him to hit his head and roll on the ground to a stop. You grit your teeth as you heard Jean call out to him, and jumped off Reiner's horse ignoring the calls from the blonde male.

You saw how Jean shot at her using his 3DMG and barely dodging her precise attacks and you scoffed at him. "Oi Jean, move out the way, take Armin with you!" You barked at him from the ground, running to where Armin and Annie in her titan form were. Jean whipped his head around with a horrified look, distancing himself from the titan shifter. Using the 3DMG, you shot your hook at a tree shooting yourself in the air and taking out your blades.

Annie's head turned to look at you with her icy blue eyes and you just glared at her with a murderous look in your eyes, your hair whipping around your face creating an even more dangerous aura around you. Taking advantage of the situation, you threw both of your blades at her eyes, catching her by surprise as she let out a loud wail and put her large hands to her nape. You shot your grappling hooks in her shoulder and sped up, releasing the hook before she could snatch your wires. You used that speed to slash at her arms, causing them to fall to her side uselessly with cuts and slashed all over. You scowled at her, in just mere seconds she was rendered useless to you.

In the corner of your eye you see Jean looking the now free nape with determined eyes as he shot in the air with his blade readied. Then a sudden realization hit you as you cursed out loud. "Jean, don't you fucking dare!" You shouted at him, but it was too late. He let out a loud cry as he slashed his blade against the female titan shifter's nape, but to everyone's surprise, except yours, his blades shattered in many pieces as she has crystallized her skin in the time he took to land a hit.

You landed on the ground, absolutely pissed at your now wasted effort. You ran towards Armin was, helping him get up and wrapping your arms around his torso. The male put a hand on your shoulder, stopping you. He saw that the protection barrier was gone of the muscle and shouted at Jean hysterically. "Jean! You gotta avenge him! The guy who was in a hurry to die really has died fast on the right flank! Avenge him! She killed him!!!"

The titan stopped in her movements, now distracted because of Armin's words. You saw Jean think for a second before Reiner shot in the air, his hook in her now healed shoulder. He readied his swords just like Jean did before Annie's hand grabbed him from the air, crushing his body. Reiner's head peaked out from her hand, grunting loudly.