89

Bella was sealed by his lips, and her mind went blank. She could not remember anything.

This man's feelings were familiar to her, making her feel at ease. She did not push away William. Instead, she got up and started to hug him. 

William was stunned, a deep darkness flashed through his deep eyes. He picked up Bella and walked into the bedroom, pressing her onto the bed.

William curled his lips and looked at her eyes and asked, "Bella, look at me. Do you know who I am? Tell me quickly?"

Bella was now dizzy. After hearing what William was saying, she opened her eyes and looked at him for a while. She smiled sweetly and said, Mr. Bennett, "Mr. Bennett, I remember you. Uh."

Seeing that Bella remember him and did not mistake him for someone else, he was even more satisfied that his gaze had sealed her lips again.

Bella was stunned by the action of William. Just then, he directly pushed himself into her. 

"Hmm." Bella screamed, "You. Go away."

William snorted a little.

"Okay, I'll be gentle," William said helplessly. He had not touched Bella for a long time and had done that kind of thing for a long time. When he touched her at this time, he was a little out of control, but for her, he still restrained himself gently.

Bella finally got used to it. She finally could not help but urge him to say, "I want it; I want it."

Her voice choked with a grievance.

William intentionally stopped and asked her, "Do you want?"

The drunken Bella was extraordinarily honest, and she nodded her head. William's heart waved as she touched her ear and said, "Do you dare to go out with another man again? Do you dare let another man kiss you?"

As he spoke, the tone of William was jealous. The moment he thought that Walker had sent Bella back and kissed her today, he felt a little overwhelmed.

"Ugh. I want it." Bella couldn't think about it at all. Seeing her pitiful appearance, William was almost torturing himself.

"Quickly say, only love me." William kissed Bella's lips and asked.

"Hmm. be gentle." Bella cried and said, "I only love you."

William was finally contented, and no longer tortured Bella.

Finally...

Bella had been physically exhausted and fainted into William's arm. he carried her into the bath and took her a bath before putting her back on the bed.

He was afraid that she would have a headache tomorrow after wake up. He went to the kitchen and cooked a bowl of soup for her. Satisfied, he hugged her and fell asleep.

The next day.

After Bella wakes up, she felt her head ached, but it was her body that hurt more than her head. She felt as if her body had been crushed by a car, and her bones were about to fall apart.

This familiar feeling stiffened Bella. Sure enough, she turned her head and saw that a man had fallen asleep beside her. At this moment, the man closed his eyes. 

It was Mr. Bennett!

Last night, Mr. Bennett slept over here. One arm was still on her waist, encircling her in his arms.

Oh my God!

Bella would be completely shocked.

Help!

Her heart sank, and her memories slowly returned. Although she was drunk, she still remembered what happened last night. She said that she wanted it, let him hurry up.

She could not accept what she had done last night. She carefully took away the hand that Mr. Bennett was holding on her waist and pushed it away.

After changing her clothes, Bella packed her luggage and left the house. She really didn't know how to face Mr. Bennett.

She still remembered what happened last night. it was her initiative.

Bella just wanted to leave here. And she had enough money thanks to the previous design. Bella did not know where to go, so she stopped a taxi, went to the station, and in the end, she took on the long-distance car that was about to leave and left New Orleans.

Where did she want to go? She did not know. As long as she could leave here was enough. She could not face the thin here.

In the end, the car brought Bella a small city in the south.

William woke up with satisfaction and reached out to bring Bella his arms. but when he reached out, he realized that there was no one around. 

He immediately opened his eyes but did not find Bella. he looked around and found no one and called her but no one answered.

he looked around and found no one and called her but no one answered.

William's face darkened. Bella had disappeared from him several times. Originally, he wanted to give her more time and let her slowly accept it.

But since she was so disobedient, he would keep her by his side so that she could no longer escape from him.

he immediately called his security and said, "Please check it right away, where is Lady Bella now?"

"Okay, sir, I'll go right away." The guard immediately replied respectfully. William hung up the phone and looked at the empty villa. he said, "This is the last time. I won't let you leave me again."

Bella had already arrived in a small coastal city. The speed of this city's development was relatively slow, and it was not competitive with New Orleans at all.

The pace of life here was slower, and people lived very leisurely. In the evening, the streets and the sea made people filled with relaxation. When she saw this city on the bus, she felt very relaxed, not like New Orleans.

She accidentally arrived here, but after that, she fell in love with it. She rented a separate yard near the sea and stayed there. Suddenly, her phone rang, which shocked her.