90

Bella saw the caller ID, hesitated for a moment and finally answered the call. "Hello." Bella was on the balcony of the second floor, looking at the sea not far away, and said, "Walker, what's up?"

Now that she had resigned from Miller's company, she was no longer an employee in his company, and the relationship between them was much purer. Now, they were just old classmates.

"Where have you been?" Walker asked nervously.

After he got off work, he came to look for Bella, but he did not find anyone, so he was very nervous.

"I'm not in a good mood lately, so I want to go out and get relax," said Bella.

She still remembered what had happened between her and William.

"How could I don't worry? Are you alright?" Walker asked in a worried tone. 

"It's alright; I'm feeling much better now. Don't worry." Bella smiled, and said, "I'm going t to stay here for a few more days. I'm fine.

Walker did not feel anything unusual when he heard Bella. he was relieved.

"Where are you now?" Walker could not help but ask.

He was going to let go of his work for a while. He wanted to find Bella. Without being by her side, he still felt worried.

"What? Why did you ask this?" Bella asked curiously. Walker still had no expression on his face, but his ears were quietly red. he just made an excuse and said, "I want to come out and relax too."

Bella did understand his purpose. She said, "Come on, you won't have time to relax in the last three months. I won't tell you where I am. I don't want to delay your work. otherwise, I guess the board in the company will really want to make trouble to me."

Walker was stunned for a moment. What Bella said did make sense. Bella heard a beep from her phone and said, "My phone is running low on battery power. I'll contact you later."

"Okay." Walker hung up the phone in disappointment. Bella hung up and heard someone knock on the door. She ran over to open the door and saw that the landlord's son was standing outside the door.

"Rolly, why are you here?" Bella asked curiously. Rolly had just graduated from university, lived next to her rented house. The first day she stayed she had eaten at the landlord's house, so they had already been familiar with each other.

"I..." Rolly said with a red face. "My mother went fishing today and brought some fresh crabs."

"Okay, say thank you for me to Mrs. Cruz." Bella heard that the crabs were caught by themselves. "Then... then I'll leave first." Rolly lowered his head, not daring to see Bella.

"Okay." Bella nodded. Rolly looked at her before leaving. Bella took a basket of crabs a little helplessly. She didn't know what to do with them at all.

At this moment, in  New Orleans,  William finally located Bella's position.

When Bella left New Orleans, it was a whim, not a purposeful departure, and when she left, she took a bus. You don't even need an ID card to buy a ticket. It's so big in the country. It's still very difficult to find Bella.

William was worried for a few days, and he had been monitoring Walker's phone. Today, he finally located the position of Bella through a call made by Walker and Bella.

The security guards knew that Mr. Bennett had been waiting for his news, so he immediately came over.

"Chief, Lady Bella is in Hawaii." The security guard immediately sent her position to Mr. Bennett.

Hawaii?

Mr. Bennett slowly smiled. "Bella, you've run for so long, you still can't run out of my control." Therefore, you can't escape from me in this lifetime.

Mr. Bennett was pleased to the security guard and said, "Be prepared, I'm going to the military district in Hawaii to inspect the work. Please inform them about the work. Please inform them first and let them do the preparation work."

After saying that, Mr. Bennett immediately set out with his security guards for the military in Hawaii. Bella did not know at this time that her whereabouts had been found and that she would be found.

She really liked Hawaii. She fell asleep at night with the salty sea breeze. "Huh." Mr. Bennett sat on the bed of Bella, lowered his head and kissed her forehead, whispering to the sleeping Bella, "You, ungrateful woman. I had let you go four years ago.  Now, you're not happy at all. It looked like you'll be unhappy without me. So stop thinking about running away from me, you know?"

Bella slept well, then turned over and sleep. William rushed over and couldn't wait to see Bella. He thought that he would still have a meeting with the people in the Hawaii military district tomorrow morning, so he could not help but leave.

"Good, sleep well. I'll come over when I have finished my work." After he finished speaking, he left. Bella was half awake when she heard what he said.

As she left, Bella opened her eyes stupidly and saw his back, but she was too sleepy and soon fell into a dream. The next morning, Bella woke up.

She looked confused. last night, she seemed to have dreamt about Mr. Bennett, and he had said a lot to her.

As for what he said, she could not remember.

But...

How could she have dreamed him?

And that dream was still very clear as if it was true?

Could it be that he had been here last night? 

Impossible!

Mr. Bennett was still in New Orleans. How could she have gone to Hawaii thousands of miles away? She must have thought too much. When she got up, she stretched out.

Someone knocked on the door. She thought that it was the landlord or Rolly again.