Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Yae's Brother And Father!
Operation: Try To Keep Leen From Molesting Tsubaki!

(Y/N PoV)

"Wow." everyone looked around in awe.

"So Leen," I got her attention, "do you know, which ruins are you looking for? And do you know where the ruins are?"

"Niruya ruins. These are the ruins I'm looking for. I don't know where they are though."

"Hmm...Maybe my father will know something about them." said Yae.

"Perfect! Then let's go!" said Leen, grabbed Yae's hand and ran off.

"I'm starting to think, that we aren't really needed here." said Touya.

I shook my head and we went after them.

We saw Yae make a stop and smile.

"Here it is everyone!" we looked towards where Yae was pointing.

"Welcome to my hometown Oedo!" she said proudly.

While we were on the way to the Kokonoe residence, Nevan decided to make a interesting conversation.

More specifically, what Dante did to her on their first fight.

And I must say, I was sorry for her.

I shivered at the thought of having sex with one of them, but after hearing what Dante can do and just the thought of having her and the other girls all at once, made me want to go commit roblox death sound.

After some minutes we finally made to the residence, where Yae's mom hugged her upon her return.

"So, Yae, who are the people behind you?" she asked, breaking the hug.

"These are my companions from the far west! They've helped on my journey and came here to explore certain ruins." Yae explained.

"Speaking of which, where's father and brother?" she asked confused.

Her mother looked a little bit down.

"They are both on the battlefield with many other warriors. The fort, which they need to defend, is getting attacked non-stop, so I'm afraid they won't be coming anytime soon." Yae's mother said.

"Who's attacking the fortress?" asked Yae worried.

"The Takeda. They attacked out of nowhere and when your father heard the news, he immediately volunteered to fight. Your brother went too." said a woman in a yellow kimono beside, Yae's mother.

"Touya," I whispered, making Touya look at me, "did you catch the names?"

Touya looked at me with slight disappointment.

"Nanae is Yae's mother and Ayane is the daughter-in-law, you dumbass. Yae said this on the way here." he whispered back, sassy.

" he whispered back, sassy