- Why Pt.2 - Zion Kuwonu -

————

————

Y/N and her friends were at yet another big party in L.A. After the other night when Zion confessed to cheating on her all she needed was a pain healing drink.

Y/N and her friends were having a conversation while standing in a circle. The party around them was going crazy. They had to scream to even be able to hear each other.

"I needed tonight," Y/N nodded her head to the music that was blaring through the house.

"Oh no," One of Y/N's friend said with a unpleased look on her face. "What?" Y/N asked. She took a step back and ran into someone's back.

Y/N turned around and said "I'm sorry." The person she ran into turned around, it was Zion again. Y/N's heart jumped. "Not this again," He shook his head.

"I'm sober this time. So you can calm down."

"Good," Zion nodded his head. He handed his friend the red solo cup that was in his hand, "'Cause we about to go talk."

"No," Y/N scoffed. "If drunk Y/N didn't want to talk, either does sober Y/N."

"Come on. Give me a couple of minutes," Zion gave her a small smile. "Whatever," Y/N rolled her eyes.

Zion grabbed her hand and dragged her through the party. He looked around for somewhere quiet. He turned around and opened a window. "We roof sitting."

"So you can push me off?" Y/N asked. Zion gave her an annoyed look. "Don't tempt me." She crouched through the window and stood on the roof.

Zion followed after her and sat down on the textured roof. Y/N sat down next to him. "So you wanted to talk?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you," Zion had his elbows posed up on his knees. "That was never my intention."

"I know," Y/N nodded her head. "I knew that you were a good guy, and that you didn't want to play games. But at the end you really confused me with the whole sudden breakup."

"I hate myself for that. I should've just told you straight up and gave you the chance to forgive me. But I didn't even give you the option."

They sat in silence for a while before Zion asked, "Would have you forgave me if I told you when it happened?"

"Honestly. Where we were at in our relationship. Probably," Y/N nodded her head. "You meant a lot to me."

"I fucked up," Zion hung his head in between his legs. "Yea," Y/N nodded her head.

"Let me fix it," Zion looked up at her. Y/N gave him a unsure look. "We can take things slow. I just miss having you around."

"So what I'm basically asking is. Y/N do you want to be my friend? And if anything builds from that, then, well, it does."

Y/N thought about it for a while, "Okay. I'm down," Y/N smiled.

"Let's go!" Zion celebrated and dapped up Y/N.
Y/N laughed and said, "You're a goof."

————
word count : 515