red

pairing: taekook

contains : short, killing, crazy Jeongguk ( he's in a mental hospital but he's really out of it ), child-like Jeongguk, just insane and weird in general

Jeongguk thinks Taehyung would look good in red

______________________________

Jeongguk's world is white. It's always white. His clothes are white, the sky is white, the ground is white, the pills are white, everything is white.

So pure. So empty. So boring.

Jeongguk's world is also small. Like a box. Jeongguk could run a lap around the world without breaking a sweat. He could touch the sky if he jumped. It's so small but it's okay. Jeongguk likes his world.

It's quiet. It's empty. It's calming.

He liked it more because Jeongguk's world is more than one. It was separated with this thing called 'door'.

It gets boring sometimes but people in white would come and give him books to entertain himself.

Jeongguk sometimes thinks the books are silly, the one with the pictures of the world. The ground is white not green and the sky is also white not blue. The world is also more than one but the people in the book only had one.

' silly book '

Jeongguk had thought while giggling softly. He liked those books because they're so colorful and not white. Even if it's silly.

And every Friday, Jeongguk could go to the room, to use machines that made him sweat, it feels sticky and tiring whenever he used that room but he liked it. He heard the people in white called it a gym.

Jeongguk liked gym but he liked it the most when he met the pretty man every day at 5 pm. It was his favourite time everyday.

The man was not like the people in white who don't talk to him at all. They're really cold but not the nurses though. They sometimes talked to him but not that much.

But the pretty man always talked to him. He was always smiling and he's fun too. Jeongguk liked that he didn't wear white things, he had enough white in his life. 

Jeongguk called him hyung, because he's older than him and that's what good boy do and when he's being good he will get rewarded and Jeongguk loves rewards.

Sometimes he gets to ask for what he wants to eat and sometimes he can even ask for extra hours with hyung!

Jeongguk doesn't know many things about the pretty man but he knows hyung's full name is Kim Taehyung and he's 25 years old so he's two years older than him.

Taehyung is the only thing that isn't boring in his white little world.

Jeongguk loves him!

So Jeongguk decided to give Taehyung something.

Jeongguk thinks he would look good in red. Red is Jeongguk's favourite colour too!

Red, like the apple, his lips, the pictures of roses in the storybooks, like the blood coming out of the nurse's heart—

Yes, red looks good on Taehyung. And Jeongguk is determined to prove it. It would be a surprise. Taehyung would be so happy!

He would reward him. He would praise him for his hard work. Jeongguk couldn't wait!

So Jeongguk made a plan.  Jeongguk knows he is smart. Taehyung once made him do this test and he said Jeongguk's IQ is more than 200.

Jeongguk doesn't know what that means but Taehyung said he is smart and Jeongguk trusted Taehyung.

Besides, the people in white still haven't found the nurse Jeongguk played with months ago so he must be smart.

_________________________________

Jeongguk's plan worked! Jeongguk was over the moon. He giggled happily as he continued to spill red for Taehyung. His Taehyung.

The guards were so dumb. They heard Taehyung screamed and came rushing in. They didn't even realise that he was behind them, with a pen that he stole.

He didn't mean to hurt Taehyung but it's part of the plan. Jeongguk will give him a present later and Taehyung will forgive him, like he always does.

When the guards fell, Jeongguk had taken their guns. He forgot how good it is to hold one. He shot and shot and shot.

He saw people fall, he heard the scream, and then silence.

Everything is red.

Jeongguk's world is no longer white but it's red. It's beautiful. 

And Jeongguk is so fucking happy. Oops — Jeongguk just said the bad word. But he couldn't help it. He's just happy to see so much red.

When it was over, when everything was perfect, he waited for Taehyung to wake up. And when he did, Jeongguk greeted him with a smile. Bunny teeth full on displays.

Taehyung would think it's adorable if it wasn't for the blood covering him.

He screamed.

Jeongguk tilted his head in confusion. Why is Taehyungie screaming?

Jeongguk wants to see him smile. See him proud. Won't Taehyungie reward him for being a good boy?

" What's wrong? Don't you like it? Ggukie made it all for hyung! Look, red really looks good on hyung! "

Jeongguk giggled, he stepped closer to Taehyung, his smile child-like. Taehyung flinched terribly when Jeongguk touched his face softly. Jeongguk frowned when tears started to spill from Taehyung's eyes.

" Why is hyung crying? Aren't you happy?"

Jeongguk pouted. He kissed Taehyung's tears. When he pulled away, his lips were now red, painted with the blood on Taehyung's cheek.

" Does hyung want more? Don't worry Ggukie will spill more beautiful red on hyung until hyung is happy! "

______________________________

(a/n) surprise! I'm actually alive. Sorry for being unproductive. Apparently being lazy is my life now. I tried to write — trust me but I'm too dumb so in the end I couldn't even write more than 100 words. Pathetic.

btw I have just rewritten who? Check it out if you want!