(Chapter 7) - MEDIC!

Meanwhile Ryo was having a hard time fighting with Ch'en, Swire, Hoshiguma, and Saria...

"You've got to be kidding me!" Ryo blocks Ch'en, and Swire's sword...

The defender Hoshiguma dashed at him since he's pinned from the attack, but that ain't gonna stop him...

He clicked his tongue and break their guards... "Trace on!" The gunblades that he using combines and formed into a glaive and strike back Hoshiguma knocking her back due to the strong force...

"Tsk! So your hiding your true strength after all?" Ch'en narrows her eyes as Ryo spun his glaive around...

"I'm just getting started." He grins...

Saria then tapped her shoulder then said... "It's best that we fall back now... that ringleader is nowhere to be seen, she must have been plotting something against your men..."

"Fine then. Swire, Hoshiguma regroup with the designated area and wait for us there..." Ch'en orders as Saria facepalmed... 'This officer is such a stubborn woman...'

"Whatever you say McDuff..." Swire casually said... "Yeah that bomber is crazy enough to blow us to pieces earlier... let's go Swire..." Hoshi says as Swire follows the defender...

"Why are you all persistent on recruiting me?" He sighs as he snapped his finger... "Especially you Ch'en you seem more angrier than usual..."

A vein appeared at the Lungmen officer... "Who wouldn't be mad after someone touched a woman's chest without permissions!" She yells as Ryo widens his eyes and nods...

"So your meaning to tell me... I'm okay touching your chest as long as i ask permission?"

Ch'en blushed red as tomato as her hand shakens in anger... "That's not the fucking point!"

The officer couldn't contain it any longer as she slowly laughs making our lord and savior shivers...

"I had enough of this... guess i have no choice but to make your body full of holes!" Ch'en yells as she took her back up weapon and was now dual wielding...

"Don't scare me like that Ch'en..." Ryo slowly backs off and then... he heard some ticking noises...

Underground there are C4's planted the building's support...

And as usual W who has been 100 meters away from them was watching the three with her binoculars...

Well after she drop a warning bomb at Ch'en she quickly escaped and waited for this moment...

"Nobody touches my big brother" With her remote bomb, she activates it and the building explodes making a hole under the sewers...

Ch'en quickly jumps off, but Saria was too late to react...

Ryo quickly dashes and caught her but it was already too late as they fall down heading to the sewers...

Meanwhile with Skadi...

She dropped the bags and readies her sword when she saw the vanguard Grani...

"Hey Skadi! long time no see..."

"It's been a while Granny..." Skadi said as Grani got stab by a sword imaginary...

"Y-You just did that on purpose do you?!"  She was about to cry as Skadi nods...

Grani stopped the fake crying and now asked a question. "Skadi, why are you suddenly working for that guy?"

"Are you seriously asking a common question to a bounty hunter?" She narrows her eyes as Grani was a bit slow to the idea...