91

Bella was really surprised to see the man outside the door. The person standing outside the door was a man in the military uniform who had picked her up a few times before.

The security guard passed the breakfast to Bella and said. "Lady Bella, this is the breakfast the chief has asked me to send you. He's on a meeting in the military district now. he'll come over later to look for you." 

Bella was pale. What did he mean? Mr. Bennett had also come to this city. Could it be that what happened last night was not a dream?

The moment she thought about how many words she had spoken to her in the room last night, she felt a little shudder. "Are you saying that he's already in the city?"

She also knew that this question was nonsense. The security guards had already found her and apparently Mr. Bennett knew where she lived.

It was just Bella that she was trying to verify it again. "Yes, later, the chief will personally come over to visit Lady Bella." The man in the military uniform nodded and handed the breakfast to Bella, "Breakfast is still hot, Lady Bella can eat it now. Now I'm leaving to report to the chief."

Bella took a deep breath. She did not want to embarrass this man in uniform. She took the breakfast but did not eat it.

After the man in military uniform left, Bella fed the breakfast to the wife's dog Snoopy. Bella did not have breakfast. She sat on the beach with a lot of thoughts. She had thought of running again, but it was easy for him to find her.

Even if she wanted to escape again, she would not be able to escape, so she did not intend to escape either. After two days of precipitation, she had slowly calmed down.

She had now recognized Mr. Bennett's true identity. In short, she would not be fooled anymore.

The weather today was pretty good. Bella wanted to stay at home and walked to the beach with Snoopy, the dog is her landlord. She walked for a while and suddenly there was someone nearby.

Bella turned her head and realized that it was Rolly. "Bella, thanks to you for taking Snoopy out for a walk today," said Rolly.

"It's alright, I like Snoopy too," Bella said.

She liked dogs too, but Tony didn't, so she never thought of having a pet, she rented a landlord's house, and when she saw Snoopy, she liked it.

When Snoopy saw Rolly, it was glad and walking around him. Rolly immediately took the rope from Bella and said, "Let me hold it."

Bella, he had no objection, so she handed the rope over to Rolly and said, "We have been out for over half an hour. You can take it back."

Rolly blushed. he wanted to accompany Bella for a while. He said, "it's okay. I wanted to walk with Snoopy for a while."  Bella had just arrived two days ago, and she didn't go out much. She had been staying at home all the time. It was very difficult for Rolly to find a chance to contact Bella.

It was rare for her to come out today. Rolly did not want to give up such a good opportunity. "Okay, whatever you want," Bella said as she pulled the hairs to the back of her ear.

Rolly's intention, Bella was not unknown, but she thought that all the love and hatred in her life would be ended in Tony. Even though she didn't love Tony now, she probably wouldn't fall in love with anyone again, would she?

To avoid embarrassment, she had no idea what to do. "Bella, my friend gave me two tickets for the concert. I originally wanted to bring my mother with me, but she's going to have some other things to do tomorrow night, so she can't go. And are you free tomorrow?" Rolly looked at Bella and asked.

Bella smile and said, "Sorry, Rolly, I have something to do tomorrow night, too. So I can't go with you." Rolly sighed in disappointment and said, "Alright then." 

"Today, my mother and the fishing boat went out to the sea, and they came back with a lot of seafood. She asked me to invite you to dinner tonight, and I hope you don't reject it anymore." Rolly said to Bella.

"Okay, then tell Mrs. Cruz thank you." Bella smiled and said.

"You're welcome. More people eat together is hot." Rolly heard Bella promised to go to his house to eat, sweeping away the annoyance just now.

"I'm still going to walk again, take Snoopy with you first," Bella said. Rolly nodded, holding Snoopy and preparing to go back.

However, Snoopy was too naughty. Suddenly, it jumped in front of Bella. She did not notice at that moment and was almost tripped over by the safety rope around Snoopy's neck.

Rolly immediately reached out for seizing Bella's arm and held her in his arms. "Bella, are you alright?" Rolly blushed and asked nervously.

Bella immediately retreated from Rolly's embrace and said, "I'm fine, just because you pulled me, otherwise I'll be embarrassed." 

"You're welcome. You're welcome." Rolly's face flushed as if he could smell the unique fragrance that belonged to Bella. Not too far away, a black BMW car, the windows of the car rolled down. A man's eyes looked like an eagle's eyes. At this time, he was looking sharply at the two people on the beach.

The security guard also noticed the situation there. When he saw the man who was angry now, he trembled slightly. he only hoped that lady Bella would be able to get rid of the anger on the leader.

"Chief, do you think I am..." The guard asks tentatively.

"No need." Mr. Bennett looked at Bella with an expressionless expression and then swung the car window up. He could not see the joy or anger, "Wait for her to return."

Now that Mr. Bennett had spoken, the security guard did not say anything more. Then, in the yard that Bella rent, Mr. Bennett took it as his house, he said to the security guard, "Okay, there's nothing important today, don't bother me anymore. Come and pick me up tomorrow morning."

After that, Mr. Bennett entered the room and sent the security guard away. Bella walked for a while. The sun had slowly started to set. It was a little windy beofer she turned home.