Cramps

"I have cramps." Whined Ophelia as she lay on her bed next to Primrose.

"So do I." Said Primrose clutching the heating pad to her. "At least we're not pregnant."

"Yeah, all fat." Said Ophelia as she tried to grab the heating pad from Primrose.

"Cause that's the part of pregnancy to focus on." Said Primrose, rolling her eyes.

"Is there something else?"

"A BaBY???" Said Primrose, getting shocked enough to let go of the heating pad, which was snatched by Ophelia.

"I had no idea." She said, shrugging and Primrose scowled at her at the loss of the heat to her stomach.

"Bitch."

"Cunt."

"You suck."

"You swallow."

"Pussy."

"Prick."

"Prick? Really?" Said Primrose, "I am a lady."

"And a prick, equal opportunity insults, Rosie." Said Ophelia.

"Stop going to those protests if you aren't going to bring me buttons. I buy you buttons." Said Primrose sounding hurt.

"That's because I have a button collection." Said Ophelia.

"Well maybe I would have one if you have them to me, we could be matching." Said Primrose.

"I got you those sunglasses for christmas." Said Ophelia, Primrose smiled and nodded.

"That was a good ass present."

"They screamed PRIMROSE." Said Ophelia,

"Your yelling isn't making them worse." Said Primrose, clutching her knees to her chest. "How??"

"It's because the uterus wants a baby, we didn't give her one and now she wants revenge." Said Ophelia, her eyebrows furrowing in pain.

"Whyyyyyyy." Whined Primrose. "Ophelia, why does Riddle keep staring at you?"

Ophelia looked around their empty dorm. She then turned back to Primrose.

"Is he in here with us right now, Primrose?" She asked and for that, the heating pad got yanked away.

"I mean in class." She said. "How do you not notice, even Slughorn picked up on it."

"Maybe I don't notice because he doesn't stare that often." Said Ophelia, glaring at her.

"That often, so you admit it he does stare at you." Said Primrose.

"Just sometimes when I'm talking. During rounds." Said Ophelia, blushing a little bit.

"Mmhmm, you like that he looks at you."

"Fine." She said. "I like that he looks at me,"

"You can't heal his soul, Lili, no matter how hard you try. He's got a dark aura." Said Primrose,

"You say something so profound, and then you follow it up with- he has got a dark aura." Said Ophelia not at all listening to her warning.

Anyone was capable of change.