TWENTY-FOUR

———————
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐈: 𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
———————

———————𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐈: 𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓———————

24 | THE IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLE

———————

16 YEARS BEFORE THE PRESENT DAY

FOR Jack Frost and Elsa, time flew by quickly after they met. Love was something that came instantly — and their affection for each other ran deeper than anything else. They understood each other on a level that no one would ever be able to compare to, because in some odd way — they were one and the same.

Both never-aging free spirits of the cold and wind.

Jack moved into the castle pretty much immediately and soon the castle went under reconstruction as Jack added his own special touches to it. Within days, the castle was finished off — new and rebirthed with the love of Jack and Elsa.

Jack and Elsa were the embodiment of a match made in heaven. Elsa was the thing that balanced out Jack's chaotic nature with her own calming waves. A week after the two had met, Elsa brought him to Arendelle where he was introduced to Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven — the four who made up Elsa's family.

Jack Frost's reaction to the talking snowman was comedy-gold: Elsa wished she had taken a picture at the face he made. After the initial shock wore off, Jack proceeded to pout about how Elsa was able to bring life but he was not.

Jack could do a lot of amazing things, but unfortunately, he was not capable of creating a true sentient being. Sure he could make snow soldiers that could do nothing else but follow orders, but they were not sentient and often melted away after only a few hours.

Elsa's sister and brother-in-law loved Jack and welcomed him with open arms. He became a part of their quirky family quickly. Jack was also quite the champion at the annual Friday night game of family charades. Elsa was no doubt the worst at charades and before Jack, she tended to lose every time. However, Jack and Anna were the two most competitive people she knew — and when they were involved losing was not an option.

It was the frost nymphs that came next. Elsa had screamed when she walked outside the castle only to find a short young-looking male with pointed ears staring at her with big expectant eyes. She was shocked that someone had been able to get to Ahtohallan who was not Jack or herself, but when Jack came a few seconds later — he explained to Elsa just who this was.

Jack Frost knew of the frost nymphs and for years, many of them wanted to assist him. However, Jack had always turned them down as he had no actual home, he just went where the wind took him. Though, now that he had a home — he was more than willing to allow the frost nymphs in. Elsa was happy about it as well, loving the life that the frost nymphs brought to the large castle.