CHAPTER 5 : Iceland

HI GUYS SO THIS IS THE PART 2 OF THE HONEYMOON AND MANY MORE PARTS, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT DOWN BELOW. HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!

MAXON'S POV
5 hours has passed and we were near Iceland and my wife was still sleeping peacefully on my lap, I took my phone and took a boomerang captioned it with, 'my sleepy wifey' and posted it on my story. I scrolled for a bit and saw our kiss yesterday trending now instagram with a hashtag, #maxericahoneymoon .Its so cute to see people supporting our love as a royal wedded couple.
Then I woked her up by kissing her gently since we're near the train station.
"Are we there yet?" She said as she was opening her eyes like a baby. Looking how cute my wife was.
"Yes darling, we're here come on the Royal Family is waiting for us."
We wore our thick jackets for winter and grab our things and head out.
As we got out, we saw a huge crowd of people welcoming us, just like last time.
Then a little girl and boy approached us, offering America a bouquet of flowers. I  took a picture of her, looking how good she is with kids.
Then they said, "Welcome to Norway, your majesties."
"Thank you!" I said with a gentle smile.
She got down on her knees as she was still talking to the kids, I can see that she will be a good mother in the future.
Then we were welcomed by the royal family, King Charlie was one of my best mans during the wedding , we were close friends for years, then he offers me a hug, so I hugged back,
"Welcome Maxon, I've missed you! Thanks for coming here!"
"We're honored to be here!" Then I whispered at his ear, "Is everything ready?"
"Of course, I won't let you down" He said with a wink.
Then he introduced us to their family: Queen Mary, Princess Mikayla, Prince Hunter and Prince Erwin. They were triplets and it was so cute just by looking at them. Well I hope I'll have babies with America sooner or later.
Then they lead us to our cabin in Trosmo, that we would be staying at, it was mesmerizing we had a great view of the bright city and another , a view of the northern lights, we were staying in a glass igloo.

After a long train ride from Switzerland, we decided to rest for a while, so we watched netflix and cuddled in bed with blankets on

We watched some comedies, like 'White Chicks' , '3 idiots' and finally 'Home Alone'. We laughed hard by watching those movies then I felt that her head on my shoulder, she dozed off to her peaceful sleep. I carried her towards the bedroom and laid her gently, I put his red hair behind her ear, I took my camera and took a photo of her, I want to capture every moment I'm with her, I really want to show her how much I love her. As I look at her I can see that she really sleeps like a baby, I loved seeing her sleeping this peaceful then I kissed her forehead goodnight. Then I wrapped my arms around her, then went to sleep. There's a long day tomorrow after all.

AMERICA'S POV
I woked up by feeling a tickle on my neck, I thought it was a feather from the pillow. It turns out those were kisses from Maxon,
"Good Morning, my dear!"
"I'm not your dear Maxon!" He chuckled
"Should we have breakfast?" He offered.
"Of course, I'm super hungry." As we hear a growl from my stomach, we laughed.
"I guess you are, come on."
We head down for breakfast