1。you

Life is tough.

Especially when you are childhood friends with the infamous Miya twins. Throughout the years, people would often depend on (L/n) (Y/n) to break their fights and what not. Being dubbed the Goddess of Peace sounds cool, but it's hard work.

"(L/n)-san!" (Y/n) looked up from scrolling on her phone and glanced at her classmate with a questioning look. "Kurosu-sensei said he wanted to see you in the staff office." Her classmates said.

"Thank you for telling me," (Y/n) smiled a little before walking out of her class.

"Gah," the boy held his chest dramatically as his face flushed. "She's too pretty."

"Bro did you get a heart attack just by talking to her?"

。。。

"Kurosu-sensei, did you need me for something?" There was faint noises of teachers conversing and making phone calls as well as the strangely loud sound of teachers marking tests..

"Ah yes. (L/n)-san," Kurosu smiled before his face turned into a serious one. "Please join the boys volleyball club as a manager."

"Eh?" The (h/c) haired girl blinked in confusion, as she froze.

"From my conversations with other teachers, it seems that you are one of the people that can stop the Miya twins from arguing," Kurosu explained. "It can get quite heated and even though the new captain can diffuse the situation, he isn't always there."

The second year girl played with the hem of her blazer and observed. Either Kurosu-sensei is desperate, or their fights are happening more often. Pity suddenly washed upon (Y/n) as she thought of the new captain. (Y/n) knows all too well how hard it is to manage (babysit) the Miya brothers.

"Alright. I will join," (Y/n)'s mouth curled upwards. Kurosu's face lit up. It strangely looked as if twenty years was lifted off his chest.

Just how much did the Miya twin's fights torment the team?

。。。

A lot apparently.

Kurosu was simply introducing (Y/n) to Kita out in the hallways near the gym when yells and shouts was heard. As if on cue, the three of them walked towards the gym.

"Captain!"

"Eh? Who's that?"

"Hey! You're going to get hurt if you approach them!"

" 'Tsumu, 'Samu," a soft voice called out. The twins stopped their shoutings and fists when they heard the all too familiar voice.

"(Y/n)? What are you doin' here?" Atsumu furrowed his brows at the sight of his childhood friend.

"To help tame two wild foxes," (Y/n) grabbed Osamu's wrist as well as Atsumu's wrist at the same time. She looked at Kita, who just nodded. It's almost as if they have a telepathic ability when it comes to dealing with the Miya twins even though they just met. "Come with me."

"If (Y/n)-chan wants some alone time with me you can just ask," Atsumu winked at the considerably shorter girl that was dragging him and his brother to the benches.

"I see your brain cells have dropped a considerable amount since the last time I saw you," (Y/n) replied.

"Pfft."

" 'Samu what you laughin' at?" Atsumu sneered.

"Sit," (Y/n) interjected quickly.

"We aren't dogs," Atsumu said while complying to his childhood friend's order.

"If I hear you two fighting while I'm away..." a dark aura appeared behind (Y/n) as she grinned.

"Yes ma'am."

"Woah. Who is she?"

"She's the twin's childhood friend," Suna said. "(L/n) (Y/n)."

"She's our new manager," Kita said. His eyes followed the second year girl who was holding a first aid kit.

"Now that I look at her closely, she's quite pretty."

"Yeah. She's a total bishoujo."